Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2005, 05:05 AM

Default The big games on UB

I've recently started playing on UB in addition to my long patronage of PokerStars. I just got sick of waiting for 'Stars to add triple draw to their menu. It's been fun, and I've gotten a lot more experience with it. Mostly been playing the low limit games.

I must admit to being shocked at seeing those really super high limit triple draw games on there though. I just now watched "SexyStephanie" bust out "LivTheLif" at 150/300 HU. And there is often an 80/160 or some other big limit game going at a 6-handed table. Are the players at these UB games people whom I would recognize as "name" players from live cash or tournament action?

I've been playing online poker since its infancy, so I suppose nothing should surprise me...nevertheless, the huge amounts of $$ I see swinging around on there just leaves my jaw hanging sometimes. I know UB has some big games in Holdem and Stud also; but triple draw being such a little-known game by comparison, it just seems as if it would be unlikely that there's really that much money flying around in that game. But obviously there is. Guess I'll have to bone up on my game and start moving up in limits.