Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2005, 03:54 AM

Default UB has the WORST customer service

I recently cashed out money on thursday from my UB account. I just logged in today cuz i was wondering why the money hadnt reached my neteller account yet. And here the money was no longer pending. LOL, they canceled my cashout. Whata joke. I noticed this at about noon today. I emailed them, 15 hours later, no response. I always hated UB's CS but this has done it, i will never play there again, i feel unappreciated. This should be the number one priority for poker sites and a lot of poker sites have this problem. The only sites i feel have a good customer service is Stars, Full Tilt, and the Prima Network, and i have played on about 10-12 sites, i also dislike party and absolutes CS
Old 09-19-2005, 06:12 AM

Default Re: UB has the WORST customer service

I have also unfortunately had to contact Ultimate Bet's customer service in the past. They are the worst I have ever dealt with. Ultimate Bet has a high rake, just about the worst bonus around now, and some very tight aggressive players playing on thier site. To hell with UB. Who needs em?
Old 09-19-2005, 07:01 AM

UBs CS is terrible. its like talking to a bunch of retarded monkeys
Old 09-19-2005, 11:30 AM

3 months ago i cash out "A" amount of dollars and it was taking longer than the 2 business days it says on their site so i emailed them. they emailed me back stating that any cashout over "A" amount would have to go through the gaming commission and would cause a delay. sorry etc.

fast forward. last week. i cash out "B" amount and 7 business days later i remember and look into my neteller account and no money. i email them. they send me another email back saying if the cashout is greater than "B" amount then it needs to go through the gaming....

"B" amount was less than "A" amount. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 12:03 PM

Default WORST customer service? I nominate Pacific

UB has treated me pretty well. Now Pacific, don't get me started...
Old 09-19-2005, 03:45 PM

yes, recently my wife opened an account there and i transfered her some seed money from my netteller account informing them ahead of time of this. They gave it the ok, now they won't pay out her winnings into back into my netteller account without emailing a scan of her licence. I understand to some degree, but it kinda bulls___t that they had no problem taking it from the account in the first place. Anyway she's doesn't want to send a scan of her licence so they are going to mail the check.

Mabey i'm crazy for thinking this is wrong, they kept saying "company policy" and "netteller policy" but they took it from the same account with no problem, just rubs me the wrong way

oh well
Old 09-19-2005, 04:06 PM

I'm not sure if this is the case with you, but I have had a cashout cancelled from UB because I deposited to get a bonus and withdrew without playing. If this is the case, just play an orbit or two and then resubmit your request.

Also, while you are bitching at them, tell them to go back to their old point structure.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if this is the case with you, but I have had a cashout cancelled from UB because I deposited to get a bonus and withdrew without playing. If this is the case, just play an orbit or two and then resubmit your request.

Also, while you are bitching at them, tell them to go back to their old point structure.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually i included that to be the reason of my cashout. I liked the new 20% bonus(don't ask me why) and realized that ill take even slower to earn, so decided to just cashout. but i did play a lil first. UB is really going downhill. A year ago i thought they were one of the best and only needed more traffic to be the best.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:45 PM

Yeah i have the exact same problem with them. I need to send a copy of my license so they can make sure its really my neteller account, yet the email, name and address are ALL the same. This is just some BS, and really a pain in the ass
Old 09-19-2005, 07:32 PM

I did a cashout and it came in less than 20 hours.