Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2005, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
went through the garage looking for anything that they may value. They did not find anything and then went back out through the side door and locked it as they left?

[/ QUOTE ]

unlikely:

[ QUOTE ]
My wallet wasnt taken, my friends purse wasnt touched, nothing downstairs was even moved. Went into the garage and then went through my truck, but took nothing. Ive 2 bicycles each worth over 2 grand a piece, a tool box full of tools, all kinds of stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-27-2005, 03:27 PM

Either

a) the chick looking for drugs

b) the neighbor's kid looking for drugs
Old 04-27-2005, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She was doing lots of text messaging while we were hanging out watching videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-27-2005, 06:49 PM

ok, i figured it out.

she was checking out all your [censored] so that she could come back later and rob you. the fact that she mentioned a burgler trying to case you gives it away. her response doesnt really make sense, but it will set it up if you get robbed in a few weeks and shes like "told ya so". It will be hard to suspect her. and like you said, she couldnt take anything with her this time. the fact that she left everything obvious makes it seem like she didnt want to just leave one cabinet open on accident and you realize it was her going through your [censored]. this way, it just looks more bizarre
Old 04-27-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After the sex, my friend goes downstairs to use the bathroom. Which isn't unusual for her, cuz she has this phobia about people hearing her while shes peeing. She is downstairs for prolly 5 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of chicks are like this with the don't listen to me pee stuff. People that are this hung up on stuff like that will not be the type to risk looking through your garage or setting you up to steal your stuff ect. Good chance she didn't like the dog listening to her pee either. Hot chicks can act crazy so they do.
Old 04-27-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She was doing lots of text messaging while we were hanging out watching videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

She wasn't text messaging while you were banging was she?
Old 04-27-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: gas tank cover

i don't understand why a girl pulling something like this would prevent sex? like relationship, yes, obviously prevents that.. but whats wrong with doing her if she's a nutcase?
Old 04-27-2005, 09:22 PM

Sounds like you were a lousy lay, so she made an excuse to go looking around for a murder weapon, but couldn't find anything gruesome enough.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the fact that she mentioned a burgler trying to case you gives it away. her response doesnt really make sense, but it will set it up if you get robbed in a few weeks and shes like "told ya so".

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought this very thing as well
Old 04-27-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Important new info

So I go out through my garge today, to leave for a run. I dont have a garage door closing button next to the actual door, so I have the remote sitting on top of a shelf by the door (my vehicle has one of those program button things, so I dont use the remote in it), and guess what. My garage remote is gone. So some stuff makes more sence now. The reason they opened all the consoles in my truck, they were looking for the remote. I still cant figure out why the gas tank was opened, and my tool cases were moved.

I think more and more it points to this chick. If it was some burgler, and they broke in, and heard us upstairs they just would have left. If for some reason they didnt, they would have at least closed everything so I wouldn't notice or suspect anything. So the fact that they didnt means they must have been in a hurry. Why were they in a hurry? Cuz they were supposed to be down stairs peeing, and had limited time.

If it was her, it also eliminates the "shes just a headcase" angle, because taking my garage door opener implies returning at some point and ripping me off. Im going to be out of town in a couple days for the next 2 weeks, and she knows this. She also could have just stuck the garage door opener in her purse on her way back upstairs and I never would have known.

Also, she had gone down stairs and peed. Now dont you think at some point she would have said "I never noticed anything when I was downstairs, or heard anything" or at least would have mentioned something about being freaked out that she was peeing downstairs when a possible robber was in the garage. I find that odd.

So I changed the remote dealy on my garage, so now that remote wont work anymore. Im also going to call this chick today and tell her I found out what the burgler was after, and tell her I changed the garage remote. Im also gunna tell her that this has really kinda freaked me out so the guys from ADT are coming out tomorrow to install a security system (this isnt true). Then I think Im gunna tell her im not going out of town (also not true), and then just play phone tag with her while I'm really gone.

Im pretty bummed, one cuz I woudlnt ahve suspected her of this, and two, cuz I was really looking forward to some more booty. But its all just way to much of a coincidence to dismiss that it isnt her, and all the evidence adds up to her being the most likely.

At the very least tho, I can eliminate my house being haunted cuz ghosts dont steal remotes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also to the people that mentioned it, I dont have any roomates, or any friends with a key to my place, or any friends that would drive over to my house at 2am and sneak in and mess with my stuff.