Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 03:10 PM

Default where to gamble online?

Sometimes I like to bet on sports. If I bet I'd like to maybe put 10k or more to make it intersting.

Best sites to bet sports online (for u.s. citizen)

Thanks
Old 06-16-2005, 04:01 PM

Default Re: where to gamble online?

By 10K I'm assuming you mean that's your sportsbetting bankroll, not what you want to bet per game. Either way, if you have that much money there's no sense in putting it all in one book. Look for the book with the best odds for the game you want to bet and get your money down on the best line.

Here are a few reputable ones that offer good odds.

www.pinnaclesports.com
www.hollywood107.com
www.thegreek.com
www.betcris.com
www.betwwts.com
www.5dimes.com
Old 06-17-2005, 02:08 AM

Actually yes I meant 10k on one game. Are there one or two that you think may be safest to have your funds at among this list?
Thanks for your help
Old 06-17-2005, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually yes I meant 10k on one game. Are there one or two that you think may be safest to have your funds at among this list?
Thanks for your help

[/ QUOTE ]

All those books are rock solid financially. You can probably cross Olympic (www.thegreek.com) off the list b/c I don't think they take more than 5K or so per game (but I could be wrong). Also, if you're betting that high they'll probably make you phone in your wagers, so you'll probably want to contact their cs departments to see how they handle it. Personally, I'm partial to Pinnacle, but all those shops are used to booking huge action and you'll be safe at any one of them.

Good luck.
Old 06-28-2005, 01:36 AM

This sounds like the same guy who's flirting with "chicks" in the chatrooms and sends a picture of some ripped model when they ask to see a photo. For one, I don't believe you're betting 10K on a game "just to make it interesting". Unless you are REALLY uninterested in sports, it shouldn't take quite that much "just to make it interesting". Second, we don't think you're any cooler than the guy making $10 bets on one game a week. It's not a pissing match. Third, your post reeks of degeneracy. I don't care how rich you are, 10K on one game is out of line.

Anyway, before I get carried away - the bottom line here is that I think you're "embellishing" a little bit.

-w.a.