Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2005, 11:10 AM

Default To those who\'s wives have online accounts......

To those who's wives REALLY have online accounts......

my wife would like to open her first poker account. I told her party is best. I want to make it legit - do i call party and ask them if its okay that my wife plays on an account or what have you guys done? I dont want to make a "gnome" account and i want it to be okay with party. If they dont allow it what would be some sites that if i called them would be okay with that?

thanks
Old 07-14-2005, 11:19 AM

Default Re: To those who\'s wives have online accounts......

Have her get her own Neteller account first, then just open the account on a "clean" computer (I.E. either one that has never had any Party software on it, or one that has very carefully had the software removed, which might not evem be good enough these days) and use all honest information. They may suspend one or both of your accounts until you call them and verify that you two are seperate people, everything should be fine.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:20 AM

Party will allow you to have more than one account in your household. They will likely require your wife to call and prove she exists though.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:21 AM

i just made one for myself when my father had an account and i was staying with them. party didn't seem to have a problem with it. if something suspicious happens in the future they might hassle you a bit, but i bet you'll be able to sort it out after a phone call or two.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:22 AM

If in doubt, always ask them. I always do, and I have always been pleasantly surprised at their flexibility when they have your question and their answer on record.

If you'd do it anyway, whatever they said, then don't ask them. However, you will have no complaint if they close both accounts and confiscate both bankrolls.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:26 AM

I just dropped them an email before I did it. That way if they ever said they had a problem I would have a document proving they said I could do it. My wife and I both have Party accounts attached to the same Neteller account. They did make her call in to verify who she was, and then they asked for me to get on the phone to verify that she could use my Neteller account.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party will allow you to have more than one account in your household. They will likely require your wife to call and prove she exists though.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what happened with my wife!
Old 07-14-2005, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what happened with my wife!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-14-2005, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have her get her own Neteller account first, then just open the account on a "clean" computer (I.E. either one that has never had any Party software on it, or one that has very carefully had the software removed, which might not evem be good enough these days) and use all honest information. They may suspend one or both of your accounts until you call them and verify that you two are seperate people, everything should be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. My wife and I went through this several months ago. In our experience, it was much tougher to get approval from Neteller than Party, although she did have to speak with both.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:43 PM

Why do you need a clean machine?