Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Party Automatic Fold

Has anyone had an issue with being folded automatically? My hand history says it was an advanced option "fold" choice by me. My screen froze for a second or two and then folded my hand without me clicking on anything.

Party support of course thinks their software can do no wrong and insists it was my mistake. I had made a pre-flop raise with 2 callers. There was never another bet the rest of the hand and I was folded after the flop. Of course I would have hit a full house and the winning hand was A high!

I swear this has happened to me before.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Party Automatic Fold

No, can't say that that's happened to me. How long of a freeze did you get?
Old 12-15-2005, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Party support of course thinks their software can do no wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

I was playing a SnG last night and when the cards were dealt I didn't get a hand. I had the option to fold, call etc but couldn't see any cards. I folded my invisible hand then noticed the rest of the players didn't have any cards neither. They were betting and raising so they were happy with it.

After it was over I clicked the Last Hand text to see what this mystical hand was that I folded and there was nothing there. It simply said 'Dealing Down Cards' then 'Mackem Folded'. Didn't display my hole cards.

I kind of remember accidently moving the middle wheel on my mouse just before the deal and it must have freaked Party out.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:15 PM

I have same problem- often party windows freeze. And if I dont hit at time bet o raise buttons, my hand is folded instead of cheking. Few times I raised preflop and simply folded flop.... thats some bug with freezing at party
Old 12-20-2005, 06:25 AM

exact same thing happened to me

i had AJ with two aces on the board hu against a maniac.

river card is dealt, maniac bets and my hand is instantly folded....about .5 seconds after the other players bet appeared my hand was folded. i didn't even see the advance action options.

i emailed part numerous times and they sent me their hh which said i had pressed the early action button.

any ideas of how to get party to own up to the problem. they are saying that their hh is the final word and a software glitch would not produce the hh.

cheers,
sean
Old 12-20-2005, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Party support of course thinks their software can do no wrong and insists it was my mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

ENJOY!
Old 12-20-2005, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It simply said 'Dealing Down Cards' then 'Mackem Folded'. Didn't display my hole cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, that would of ruled if you had pushed and got called.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:14 PM

my incident took place at a 20/40 limit table and party offered me $20 which i refused. hopefully stars vip program is worth the switch.