Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: This is gross

i wouldnt be too worried about this hand too much especially against just one opponent. and if he does have AA, which yeah it looks like he might, he sure doesnt do a very good job of disguising it. KK is too good to let go here.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:50 PM

clearly i would have been a lot happeier to lost to AA
He is the reason i play poker he makes me money. But it was ugly
Old 07-22-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: DISGUSTING

Dont ever say "gotta love party poker" again or stop posting and reading this site. You are one of "them" and should know better. There is no excuse. If KK was the nuts against 22 they wouldnt deal a flop turn and rivr.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dont ever say "gotta love party poker" again or stop posting and reading this site. You are one of "them" and should know better. There is no excuse. If KK was the nuts against 22 they wouldnt deal a flop turn and rivr.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-22-2005, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha it was you that had the 2 2 gotta love fish like you. And i was being sarcastic what are you party pokers girl you need to defend them. You must lose a lot of money to party otherwise i dont understand how that joke would upset you.....
Old 07-22-2005, 02:55 PM

I don’t find this gross at all, I would quite enjoy getting all my chips in with 2nd best hand preflop. I find it gross when I don’t get any action.

To answer your question, yes I do go all in, I would have personally pushed instead of raising to 400 as long as I think the player is weak.

My push would unfortunately get rid of the better players that can fold QQ and less, so if the player is stronger, your reraise might extract more chips.

Who cares if your opponent has AA, it happens, so does a smaller pair hitting a set, etc, etc. I recently had KK allin preflop with 2 other player, another KK and AA, I hit a flush
Old 07-22-2005, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-22-2005, 02:56 PM

One more thing this does happen much more on party than anywhere else. Why because more fish and money doesnt feel real. So when i say gotta love party it doesnt mean im saying the site is fixed (cause im sure its not) But there is def going to be more suckouts as people tend to take a lot more chances online than in person. On the flip side this is part of the reason its more profitable. GOTTA LOVE PARTY...
Old 07-22-2005, 02:57 PM

Clearly you are retarded. I was talking about how you think its rigged and must not understand how poker works. Here is a secret...the best hand doesnt always win. This was just your way to post your bad beat. No one cares. Stop crying.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:59 PM

clearly this hand was about the reraise action to KK and what went through my mind gettting reraised twice. The 22 was just the ending of the story.