Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2003, 06:23 PM

Default Where is granny mae?

I don't think I've seen her post in over a week. Has she really taken a leave of absense or do I need an eye exam?
Old 02-18-2003, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Where is granny mae?

I hope she never posts again. There are enough know-it-all Morons on this forum. We would lose nothing if she, and others, would post less. I can't remember a single poker related post she ever made, and I for one do not miss her one bit. Quit asking, or she may come back.

Old 02-18-2003, 10:33 PM

She hasn't been sighted in more like three or four weeks.

As to saying she hasn't made a single poker related post, this is the internet gambling forum, and she contributes a lot to it.

She was first to break the poker.com hijacking news,and did as much research on propoker as anyone, to name but two of her most recent posts.

I vaguely remember her saying she was off to Bermuda in February on one of the forums, but I can't find the post to clarify.

Lori
Old 02-18-2003, 10:46 PM

Default Here it is

On 12/19/02 Granny posted a message saying she was going to Bermuda around 1/15/03.

Here is the post (without the graphic images [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ):

"bet I'm the only 2+2'er on this rock called bermuda...
i'm actually on my way out the door right now for a few days. one of the things i promised myself if my 'project' turns out ok, was a trip to bermuda when i return.
so assuming all goes well, around january 15th, look for a lily-white mass of skin on the sand. there may be a crowd around me, thinking a whale had beached itself, but just push them aside and come say hello to granny.
we will scrape a game together, then post the results.
( PLO8 strip poker ok?)
take care all, happy kwanzaa
"
Old 02-18-2003, 11:20 PM

Plan A: In 10 days I'll track down this elusive Granny Mae and bring her home. At the very least, I'll chastise her for her absence. Plan B: Granny and I will get hammered at the expense of party poker and card player cruises and give something for the tabloids and the OT forum to talk about.

I'm willing to bet that "WhoCares?" is a regular poster here, but is too scared to say something like that with his real username... and that is so pathetic.
Old 02-18-2003, 11:20 PM

I miss Granny even thu I dont know her/him personally one iota?
Granny is fresh breath of air away from the politically correct wannabees i see on here mostly.I miss those wacked-out smilies doing god knows what.and also her poker contributions..
Granny is a little twisted..and I miss her/him/it.
Dont get caught in the bermuda triangle granny..this forum misses you.
Old 02-19-2003, 11:45 AM

I think the fact that you're hiding your real (nick)name says enough about what or who you are.
Stabbing a knife in someones back.
If you don't like Granny's posts, don't read them. If you have something to say come and say it! Hit and run. You're the kind of player that wins a pot and leaves the table.
Granny's little finger knows more about poker then you will in your entire life.