Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 12-15-2005, 06:03 AM
Guest

Default Party Points Question

Since you get points for depositing but dont lose any for cashing out, could'nt I just deposit and then cash out repeatedly to get extra party points? If they found out what I was doing what would they do if anything? thanks
Old 12-15-2005, 06:52 AM
Photoc Photoc is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sin City
Default Re: Party Points Question

You should read the site a bit more. The points aren't credited till after the deposit has sat for something like 7 days. I'm not sure, but there might also be a cap on the points you can get from that.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:03 AM
playersare playersare is offline
Senior Member

there isn't a cap I don't think, but the main stipulation is that you have to leave the money in there for at least 7 days, as you said.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:36 AM
lane mcbride lane mcbride is offline
Senior Member

also, party won't let you cash out until after you have paid a certain % of your deposit in rake.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Guest

That is not true. You can withdraw whenever you want.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Guest

I have, in the past, made multiple deposits with a withdrawal one week later (after the bonus Party Points appeared.) Doing this repeatedly will definitely help you bump up to the next level for Party Points accumulation.

I have never had a problem withdrawing, but I play a lot, so that may not be confirmation of anything.

They haven't "done anything" to me yet.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:02 PM
lane mcbride lane mcbride is offline
Senior Member

[ QUOTE ]
That is not true. You can withdraw whenever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it is true. you must play a certain amount before they will let you cash out
Old 12-16-2005, 04:46 PM
WLVRYN WLVRYN is offline
Senior Member

That is not true. You can withdraw whenever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it is true. you must play a certain amount before they will let you cash out

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely untrue. I have generated over 150K party points over the last year and a half just by depositing $3K in $500 incremenents every 8 days.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:49 PM
lane mcbride lane mcbride is offline
Senior Member

well, they informed me otherwise:

Old 12-17-2005, 02:37 AM
WLVRYN WLVRYN is offline
Senior Member

I stand corrected. Maybe its because I play at least an orbit of limit each day for the 200 pts per week/500 pts per month thing, but I rarely play 25% of my deposits worth.