Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Wiesman\'s Winners

Well, definitely not locks. But great title, eh ? lol. Running cold lately. So take my analysis with a grain of salt. Feel free to bash me. I know u all love doing that on this site.

My first pick of the night: Milwaukee +1.5 at Orlando.

Orlando continues to play sloppy in the month of December. Insidehoops.com has this team power-ranked at the bottom 7 for a reason. The Lakers / Orlando spread of Lakers -1.5 was a gift. Still don't understand why the bookies are giving such a low spread in this game as well. Is it because Orlando is home ? They are 5-9 at home, haven't won a home game in the month of December, and are 2-8 in the month of December in total. They have no offensive weapons, Grant Hill has come back, but he's averaging only 15 per game. Motivation / psychological factors indicate that Orlando is pumped and really looking for a win. But Milw. is improving everyday, and their confidence is at an all-time high this season.

Milwaukee is beginning to rebuild and continually improve. They're 8-3 in December, and are an above average road team. They beat the Spurs a week ago, although lately, that doesn't mean as much as it did a month ago. Redd and Williams have looked impressive lately. Only thing I'm worried about is their inconsistancy. When they've lost in December, its been VERY ugly. Ugly fg percentage and overall play.

All in all, I'd say Mil +1.5 is a strong play. Any thoughts ?
Old 12-25-2005, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Wiesman\'s Winners

The Magic can only lose so many straight home games, but I dunno...they've been so bad I'm starting to wonder. I'll prolly go small on the Bucks here.