Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2005, 01:09 PM

Default Skins raked pot %.

I'm thinking about clearing the EB bonus this week, but was wondering what the % of raked pots were, overall? I'm going to be playing at .50/1 full. My BR isn't big enough for 1/2 or 6-max.

Before the split, it was pretty reliably in the 50-55% range at this limit, so if you had to clear 2000 raked hands (MP) you could figure to have to play about 4000 hands to clear.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Skins raked pot %.

My experience this month has been showing a little over 1/3rd of the hands are being raked.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking about clearing the EB bonus this week, but was wondering what the % of raked pots were, overall? I'm going to be playing at .50/1 full. My BR isn't big enough for 1/2 or 6-max.

Before the split, it was pretty reliably in the 50-55% range at this limit, so if you had to clear 2000 raked hands (MP) you could figure to have to play about 4000 hands to clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cleared it playing 0.50/1 6 max. Took me 1800 hands. I know you say you can't play 6 max due to bankroll but this worked best for me.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I cleared it playing 0.50/1 6 max. Took me 1800 hands. I know you say you can't play 6 max due to bankroll but this worked best for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

1800 hands to clear 2000 raked hands?? damn that is good [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

i cleared empire bonus (thats what u meant?) playing a mix of .5/1 full and 6 max in just over 1800 hands also

game selection is very important as there are some crazy tight tables but there are also some extremely loose tables with big pots

at 2 full tables last night there were 2 different guys with 83% & 92% VPIP over 200 hands before each bust out.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

of course the above is the exception rather than the rule but there are a LOT of fish still on there so expect some bad beats along the way but also a nice win rate and quick bonus clearing