Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Other Gambling Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2005, 12:40 PM

Default \"Blackjack Ace Prediction\"

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any blackjack books out there that discuss tracking aces, key card sequencing, looking for the dealer exposing their hole cards, etc?

[/ QUOTE ]
The one title you wanna be looking for is out of print. It's called "Beyond Counting". Look for it on e-bay or in used-book stores.

As to ace sequencing specifically, the one book that was published recently run immediately into trouble.
link
link
link
link
link
link
Old 10-08-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Re: books for poker players who want to play black jack

The books above are all good, although BJ Attack is too advanced for a beginner. One not mentioned is Blackjack for Blood by Bryce Carlson. It is a level two system, which isn't necessary for a beginner or shoe games but is an excellent read. Check out the bj21.com website. It's two plus two of card counting. The free pages are worthless so go for the pay side. All the books listed and links there are of course excellent.

Don't get your hopes up too much about cardcounting right now. The games in general are not great but these things move in cycles. I basically count enough to earn comps to cover my expenses when I travel and make most of my money playing poker. You may sometimes find a great game and exploit it but generally the conditions are poor.