Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2005, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Whats a good $$$/hour on Empire 50\'s 6 max?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
most good players are making at least $100-150 per table hour at such a level. the bad play of the opponents combined with the fact that really anyone can sit down and beat such a game means that you might want to drop down to the 25 or ten game until you're beating those for at least 50/hr in order to construct a winning game and learn how to really play poker.

I remember back when i played 50NL i beat it for i think 220/tablehour but of course im not only likely much smarter than you but im also a naturally gifted poker player and devastatingly gorgeous dapper gentleman.

fim

[/ QUOTE ]
If you were as gorgeous and smart as you claim, you wouldn't spend your time writing lame attempts at humor to amuse your internet buddies.

ÖÖ

[/ QUOTE ]

another pathetic detractor whose personal winrate is threatened by the knowledge of what ispossible from a true natural poker genius young gun like myself.

I play the player not the cards. i can look into your soul and tell your cards and bluff you cos that's what i do. what did i have? sorry john, i forgot. once you step in a game with me, i've already spent your money.

fim