Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2005, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

I think one key to solving this mystery is figuring out how the thief (if it was not the girl) got into your house. Tells us all the possible entry points of your house and whether or not you are sure that they were locked. If all of your doors were definitely locked, then the thief could have still picked a lock, but he would definitely not lock the door as he left. So can you confirm whether all your doors were locked after you discovered the burglary? (I think it is amazing that the police were not asking these questions)
Old 04-28-2005, 02:23 AM

Default Clearly

A trap of some type needs to set up. I wouldn't tell that girl a thing
Old 04-28-2005, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Important new info

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im also going to call this chick today and tell her I found out what the burgler was after, and tell her I changed the garage remote. Im also gunna tell her that this has really kinda freaked me out so the guys from ADT are coming out tomorrow to install a security system (this isnt true). Then I think Im gunna tell her im not going out of town (also not true), and then just play phone tag with her while I'm really gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would want to know for sure if it was her. I would set her up to get caught in the act:

Put the remote back to the way it was. Take the most valuable stuff out of the garage, and seal the door into the house. Set up cameras and set up a hidden alarm system. etc. When that door opens, whoever is there, and whatever car is there, will be caught on tape, and the (delayed) alarm will go off, forcing them to leave before they could find the cameras or recording device.

[/ QUOTE ]

its a little pricy, ain't it?
Old 04-28-2005, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Im pretty bummed, one cuz I woudlnt ahve suspected her of this, and two, cuz I was really looking forward to some more booty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't hook up with her at your place anymore. Sure, she's f'ed up and trying to rob you, but crazy chicks are better in bed anyways.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would want to know for sure if it was her. I would set her up to get caught in the act:

Put the remote back to the way it was. Take the most valuable stuff out of the garage, and seal the door into the house. Set up cameras and set up a hidden alarm system. etc. When that door opens, whoever is there, and whatever car is there, will be caught on tape, and the (delayed) alarm will go off, forcing them to leave before they could find the cameras or recording device.

[/ QUOTE ]

its a little pricy, ain't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps. My last job was with a company making PC based digital video recorders, so I could probably borrow some cameras and a DVR and do the install myself, then give the stuff back after a couple weeks. There are also ways he could set up his own computer to record video with a cheap webcam type device.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
or this chick is FREAKIN CRAZY

[/ QUOTE ]

The simplest explanation is usually correct.

Chick is a nut-job. Attention-seeking headcase. Stop trying to apply logic to her motives. She is loony.

I've only gotten one surprise phone call in my life from a girl who wanted me to come over and [censored] her. I barely knew her at the time, and she turned out to be downright psychotic. No, she never snuck into my house and re-arranged the furniture--but that's probably because we were kids still living with our parents. When I try to imagine her as an adult, though, it's something that I wouldn't put past her.

But yeah, the sex was worth it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2005, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alobar, I am not totally convinced that the chick was involved. If she was in cahoots with the burgler, why would she ask to leave early? And if the burglar knew that she was keeping you occuppied, why did he have to make such a hasty exit? Something just doesn't add up to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont think she had an acomplice. I think she acted on her own. When she went downstairs to pee, she really just went in my garage and went through stuff. I think there was also a high chance she specifically was looking for my garage door opener.

[/ QUOTE ]

You said she was naked when she went down for the pee. If she is running around messing up stuff in your garage naked that is one crazy ho.

Anyone who came to steal your truck would look for the remote. They would also look for keys, or tools to get the truck running.

Most dogs won't bark even when a stranger comes in if they open a unlocked door. And they don't act afraid of the dog.

I am the first to think a chick is crazy but I think this was done by a really young or stupid random thief. Good chance nothing more will happen. But atleast you know to lock every door in the future. If they were locked you would know if your banging a headcase.

gl and consider switching to fat chicks they never pull this crap but stuff does go missing out of the fridge. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2005, 04:35 AM

i really dont buy that the girl was looking through all your stuff and didnt have time to put everything back the way it was. is she an total idiot? anyone with logical sense will close any doors they open and put any lids back where they belong. by doing this, she may not be able to find the remote because she wont have to time to search everywhere, but at least this way you have no idea she was down there. obviously the way she left the scene you are going to change the remote access on your garage and suspect her directly.

some other things to think about:

it makes no sense that she wanted to leave early. she could have woken up in the morning and it would look much more like people came to scope out your place in the middle of the night.

dont you also think that she would try to get out of bed while you were sleeping to clean everything up in your basement? i know that if i was over someones house and was planning on robbing them id be scared shitless that i left the place the way that i did. id definitely come up with some sort of plan to go down there and fix it up.

wasnt the remote in plain site? if she went down there, what is the likelyhood that she would find the remote before going through all your [censored]? probably extremely likely.

shes either the stupidest crook in the world, or your theory is not right.

when first reading the thread, i thought you should setup a camera down there mainly because it was looking like there was a high probability that your place was haunted. that would be crazy to get it all on tape if a ghost went through all your stuff again. however, since the remote is missing i cant see this as a possibility.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Most dogs won't bark even when a stranger comes in if they open a unlocked door. And they don't act afraid of the dog.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think this is at all correct. if the dog knows you 2 are upstairs by yourself hes going to bark like crazy.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:43 AM

You got laid by a hot chick...I read the rest of the story but it didn't matter, do you see why? I'll let other elaborate...