Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 04:20 PM

Default Re: women who think you want to sleep with them...

[ QUOTE ]
THE GUY IS DIGGING THROUGH THE GARBAGE, AND HE DOESN'T EAT BREAD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no idea the Atkins thing was popular with bums.

I see this happen a lot, and find it either amusing or annoying, depending on my mood and her expression. What's really weird is when they keep staring at you after the initial weird interaction. Especially if you eventually forget to ignore them, and accidentally catch them doing the fake ignore thing again. I've actually busted out laughing when a girl combines a piercing stare with a rapid turn away and raising of her nose in the air, like she's so above you and you're not good enough, and how dare you look at her. I've never done it, but have sometimes wanted to say, Hey, you're the one staring at ME, not the other way around. This stuff can get very funny sometimes.

[ QUOTE ]
I wish the real world would just stop hasslin' me!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-20-2005, 04:25 PM

There's really only one response to a woman that you want to insult...I've used it a few times in EXTREMELY dire circumstances.

(Works best on extremly thin girls)
Old 10-20-2005, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice. Way too rare, unfortunately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only because too few men respond to "Buy me a drink" with "No but you can buy me one".

[/ QUOTE ]

Women actually say that stuff????
I could never go up to a guy and ask him to buy me a drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I think most of us guys have met a huge number of women trying to get free drinks out of us. The especially sad and hilarious stories of the guys who say the woman takes the drink and immediately walks away. Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at a club in Atlanta and a woman asked me to give her money to buy a drink! How lame it that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

I got a people asking for money related story. I am at the gas station, I get out of my car a guy asks me for cash for gas(happens a lot here). I tell him I got no change as I am using my ATM card, he tells me, "no problem, just use it to buy me gas." Weirdest moment ever.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a people asking for money related story. I am at the gas station, I get out of my car a guy asks me for cash for gas(happens a lot here). I tell him I got no change as I am using my ATM card, he tells me, "no problem, just use it to buy me gas." Weirdest moment ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't make up a story, just say no. It's your money, [censored] him.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:17 PM

I think if you got pushed out of the way by a woman, you should head over to the gym for a little while. That aint cool.

Seriously though, if she pushed me out of the way and her friend ran into the cab, there's two situations. In the first case, since I'm with my sister, I'd probably just swear at her, call her a stupid slut and not worry too much about it. No need to ruin my sisters night.

However, if I were alone, I'd grab the woman who pushed me and I'd yank her away from the cab and make it very clear that I am not happy with her, and that she better cut out the bullshit or she's going to be in trouble. I don't see anything wrong with defending myself in this situation.

What she did was so conceited and arrogant and I can't stand girls who do that [censored], thinking they can use their "girly charms" to get whatever they want. To hell with that. It works the exact opposite with me. If I think a girl is deliberately trying to be manipulative like that, I'm much more likely to tell them to [censored] off than anything else.

I would then order the stupid friend out of the cab, explaining that it was my cab and that I wasn't in the mood for any of her stupid whore games. She would of course comply.

As for girls coming up to me at a bar and telling me to buy them a drink, I tell them that they'll get a drink after they give me a blow job. I have never actually gotten one as a result of this, but I've saved a lot of money.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:54 PM

...are right!
Old 10-20-2005, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What'd you say?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-20-2005, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Werd, bust out the mace on her cab stealing ass... Be all like BLAM! take that ho.

The response to "no you aren't, I can see it in your eyes." is "You busted me, I lied, *pause* that's just what I tell women I'm not interested in / attracted to".

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this line.

LLL