Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Re: October bonuses on Multi...

[ QUOTE ]
This is an AWESOME bonus if you are a small buy-in player. If you play something like $25NL or even $50NL this bonus clears faster than Absolute, Crypto (Interpoker), Stars, etc.

Unlike these other sites, any raked pot counts not just when the rake hits $.25 or $1. Minimum pots that count at Multi are $1 and these are common even at $25NL, however $5 and especially $20 pots are far less so.

I cleared $300 in these bonuses in Sept, almost entirely at $25NL full table - 7,162 hands total (119 at $50NL, 641 at $25NL 6-handed, 397 at $25PL and 6,005 at $25NL). I was 5.6 BB/100 Hands ($214.22 in profit) and paid $172.15 in rake.

So my bonus was $127.85 MORE than the rake I paid and the amount of bonus I collected exceeded my winnings!

Now granted for medium and high limit players, $300 for 7000 hands probably seems like peanuts and I figured the hourly bonus to be worth about $5/hr 4-tabling $25NL. Again, insignificant for the big boys, but that more than DOUBLES my hourly rate. And keep in mind, for someone with a bankroll in the $500-$1000 range $300 is a significant sum!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
nice post, I was going to say the same thing. It'll take about 45hrs/week 4-tabling full ring to clear the entire bonus on 25NL, but if you do nothing but break even, you can take in ~$10/hr CAD, which is about $450 CAD a week, tax free. Seeing how 25NL is also a joke, you can also prob. triple your hourly bonus rate winning there.

I wouldn't recommend doing something like this for everybody because of the time involved, but doing this can be a lot more lucrative then a lot of jobs out there. Plus, combine this with the Party and Empire bonuses and its a decent monthly earning.