Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 04:23 PM

Default Re: Who changed my status?

I can't believe anyone cares this much. How did this whole ordeal become a public matter?
Old 08-25-2005, 04:29 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
.. the obsession thing was a joke...like I said b4...a taste of his own medicine...(he doesnt like it too much).

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought the mods changing jake's title was the taste of his own medicine you'd referred to earlier? guess not then, and it'll stop... ja mods?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

Truce???

[/ QUOTE ]

challenge!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 04:37 PM

Yes. A truce would be good. I've deleted the pic from my PC. I really would not have put the pic up until I was practically dared to do so. I did get pissed about this...more than I should have. But when someone starts saying I shoul;d be IP banned it's ridiculous. I'm not sure how it's a "taste of my own medecine" though.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But when someone starts saying I shoul;d be IP banned it's ridiculous. I'm not sure how it's a "taste of my own medecine" though.

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as the ip being banned etc. I never said anything like that. I thought it was funny yes, but I dont even know the person who said it. I guess you made someone angry. As far as the taste of your own medicine... you do go around picking on ppl...the "obsession" thing got to ya the way my pic as your avatar got to me...but whatever...it's done and over with...the picture will be deleted again and that's that!

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 05:50 PM

Can you stop being an annoying bitch and stop bumping this dumdass thread! It's over, move on
Old 08-25-2005, 05:51 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

That's right, defend your man!
Old 08-25-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you stop being an annoying bitch and stop bumping this dumdass thread! It's over, move on

[/ QUOTE ]

funny how I was done with it....both Jake and I agreed to stop....and you bumped it again..."annoying bitch"? is that your bitterness showing through because Jake is showing off my picture and not your ugly mug??

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 06:17 PM

No, I could care less about anyone on this forum. I just think that you keep trying to justify what you did and it's becoming annoying. He posted your pics month ago, apparently you are the one who is obsessing over it for bringing it up now. You challenged him to post them in that other thread, therefore he posted it again.
You got mad and went whinning to the mods to change his status because you can't handle yourself. It was very weak of you.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

funny how I was done with it....both Jake and I agreed to stop....and you bumped it again..."annoying bitch"? is that your bitterness showing through because Jake is showing off my picture and not your ugly mug??

[/ QUOTE ]

Saucer of milk, table for two. reeeeeowwwrrrr!
Old 08-25-2005, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, I could care less about anyone on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
To this I say...HAHAHA....I've heard all about you.

[ QUOTE ]
You challenged him to post them in that other thread, therefore he posted it again.

[/ QUOTE ]
To that I say.... go back to school, learn to read, get your facts together and then come talk to me.

[ QUOTE ]
You got mad and went whinning to the mods to change his status because you can't handle yourself. It was very weak of you.

[/ QUOTE ] and to that I say....I defended myself the whole time and Jake and I were done...it was over with till you started up again. I don't need to whine to mods [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, just one more thing...I think you might be the one who is obsessed....get a life this had nothing to do with you....just had to get involved....why didnt you just say "JAKE notice me"

Now I'm done with you....shoo fly

Closed Thread