Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2005, 05:51 PM

Default Re: NCAA BB Game of the Century - Louisville +2 vs. Kentucky

honest question, I have been around sports betting for 4 years(I have booked 3 of them). I have been a member of theprescription.com for near 5 years now. Before you made this bet, have you seen either team play?

If you have been around sports betting at all in your life, you would have known the line was exactly right, its laughable to think anyone who bets games expected Louisville to open at -6. If you seriously expected that, you need to pay attention to cbb a lot more.

Many people were trying to tell me how UK was going to be favored 5 or 6 over IU a few weeks ago, I just don't understand how these squares can do this year in and year out and never pick anything up. It took me one week of being an idiot in college before I found the Rx and studied everything I could get my hands on.

wait, from reading what you are saying maybe you are a UK fan? Tubby can't recruit, what is Rondo, Crawford, Morris? Rondo is a complete stud.

Louisville was easily the most overrated team(also Stanford) in the country coming into this season, he struggled in pretty much every game. I watched them a couple times on local TV out of louisville and wow are they bad.

Tubby Smith being an awful coach, wtf