5. San Diego
6. Seattle
7. Pittsburgh
Others:
8. NYG
9. Dallas
10. (I have no clue)

[/ QUOTE ]

So let's see... Steelers have the same record as Cincy & Jacksonville and are +1 on San Diego. Steelers beat San Diego, creamed Cincy and lost to Jacksonville barely in OT, a game where Tommy Maddox couldn't have possibly played worse.

Yes, you are correct in saying the Steelers rank behind all 3...
Old 11-24-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Top 6 in the NFL?

[ QUOTE ]
Denver - Yeah, they're 8-2 now, but 4 of their last 6 games are on the road, including DAL, KC, and SD. I see 11-5 in their future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeaaaaa keep talking jackass! You and all the other Denver haters here can all go collectively [censored] yourselves. Oh mighty football god, please tell me who Denver will lose to next. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Old 11-24-2005, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Denver - Yeah, they're 8-2 now, but 4 of their last 6 games are on the road, including DAL, KC, and SD. I see 11-5 in their future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeaaaaa keep talking jackass! You and all the other Denver haters here can all go collectively [censored] yourselves. Oh mighty football god, please tell me who Denver will lose to next. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

the giants beat denver fairly easily, and the giants lost to minnesota. doesnt look good for them

<font color="white"> of course i am kidding </font>
Old 11-24-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the giants beat denver fairly easily, and the giants lost to minnesota. doesnt look good for them

[/ QUOTE ]

Very easily? A miracle lst minute td is very easily? People are stupid, denver dominated that entire game. Maybe you should turn off the womens entertainment channel and watch a game.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very easily? A miracle lst minute td is very easily? People are stupid, denver dominated that entire game. Maybe you should turn off the womens entertainment channel and watch a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

you should read the white text before making us bronco fans look like douches
Old 11-24-2005, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you should read the white text before making us bronco fans look like douches

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn it [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

<font color="white">I drank a lot today </font>
Old 11-26-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hell Tennessee played them to the wire. If they are a top 10 team they should have blew the roof off with the Titans.

[/ QUOTE ]

The NFL does not work like this. Being able to blow a team out is one thing, but being able to come week in and week out with a W is another. Look at the Pats dynasty organization. They played smart football and always made sure they could get the go ahead points and keep them at the end.

Also, any given Sunday in the NFL. Almost any team can beat another. Since Tommy Maddox beat the Steelers

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP