Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 11:57 PM

Default Re: Fight night at the Wynn... *DELETED*

Post deleted by Johnny Boom Boom
Old 09-09-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Re: Fight night at the Wynn...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Remember, Miami is a huge, black professional athlete.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does the fact that he is black make him more volatile?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

big black dudes are crazy. black dudes will fuk you up.

also another statistic to note. in washington DC, 50% of all black men ages 18-36 are either in jail or wanted in jail. scary isn't it. black guys scare me.

and plus this a typically black NBA player. you know the type. just look at at the violent track record of black NBA players.

1. rodman who has numerous violent offenses

2. kobe who raped a white girl

3. shaq who threw that monster windmill and woulda killed someone if it connected

4. those guys who started the pistons brawl

5. charles berkley, very violent guy

and numerous others. those are just the ones i can think of off the top of my head. lets not split hairs here. big black NBA players are naturally prone to violence. you'll never see yao ming pull off any of that crazy sh1t.

[/ QUOTE ]

is it about to be on fire in here?
Old 09-09-2005, 12:20 AM

oh, youre actually racist? sheeez. i thought your first post was funny because i thought it was toungue-in-cheek.

you cite a few violent incidences over the last five years in the nba that involve black players and that is your "proof"? i think you need read up on sample sizes.

and i guess youre not a hockey fan or else youd be yelling about those damn out of control whites.

bwana
Old 09-09-2005, 12:44 AM

I feel sorry for your mother.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it absolutely necessary that you tell us he's black? Does the fact that he is black make him more volatile? It's also interesting to find out that black people don't have names either! I wasn't aware of that fact. I guess my name is California, and I should probably get it branded on the bottom of my hoof, because us black folk don't have feet like normal humans do. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what drives me nuts...So the guy pointed out that he was black. Do we really need 40+ posts about it? People around here make great posts, but if they use the word Jew, retard gay or black, everyone jumps on them. Everyone needs to relax and just worry about playing cards.
You retarded black Jews need to stop being so gay.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:25 AM

Didn't realize 2+2 was the NAACP. Anyway, your all idiots if you think my post was racist. I did not announce any names for their sake as it is not fair to them and they are not here to defend themselves. Yes, the women did bitch about it for several orbits.

Shall I add more detail? The drunk guy was a piece of white trash. The women was a whiny bitch, but was nice. Miami was a gentlemen, but I think his girlfriend was a golddigger. His friend that was with him was really funny. Also BLACK if I might add. [censored], there I go again. The guy next to me was white and slightly more cleancut altho drunk refferred to him as having a vagina several times. Oh yeah, he said his glasses made him look like a "faggot". Do I hate gays? [censored], I meant homosexuals.

I guess this would have been easier if I capatilized everytime I used Drunk in a sentence because it was also a proper noun, just like Miami, instead of real names.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:45 AM

BTW, thank you to those who took the post for what it was, a comical anicdote.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:52 AM

i may be results oriented but i think the drunk played his hand perfectly. perhaps, the only flaw was not betting more.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

lets not split hairs here. big black NBA players are naturally prone to violence. you'll never see David Robinson, Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Tim Duncan, or Grant Hill pull off any of that crazy sh1t.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 09-09-2005, 05:39 AM

Miami didn't even do anything. I just thought it was funny that a little twirp almost threw a swing at him and ripped his shirt where if he landed the swing, he would of gotten his ass handed to him.
Closed Thread