Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 10:29 AM

Default Re: tunica

Don't bring him on my shift.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:05 AM

Exactly... in fact please just stay out of the Horseshoe alltogether. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Todd, you working tonight (fri night)? I'll be clearing some hours for my room over at the strike but then will be heading over to the Shoe to gambool a little.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:42 AM

I have some expierance with this..not me personally but one of my friends. I go to Tunica several times each year and a few times ago my buddy who was 19 went. He had a fake, but it wasn't very good..so here is the deal on Tunica and carding:

Most of the time he got in with no problem he would kind of sneak in when the guards were talking to someone else or carding someone else.

Poker room never carded,but don't order any alcohol.

We normally always get carded going into the main entrance and I am 25...if you are not on oxygen then you are way below the average age and therefore look underage by average.

If your friend really wants to do it, then I would go for it as long as he knows the risks and what to do.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If your friend really wants to do it, then I would go for it as long as he knows the risks and what to do.

[/ QUOTE ] Let him know it's a felony in the state of Mississippi. Letting him know I'm opposed to underage gaming would also be a wise thing to do.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:55 PM

FYP [ QUOTE ]
Let him know it's a felony in the state of Mississippi. Letting him know I'm opposed to underage gaming would also be a wise thing to do. Let him know I have been taking Nut Kicking lessons from Al Capone JR.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP