Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 03:33 AM

Default Re: 12/4 GIANTS VS COWBOYS GAME THREAD- ELI MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

[ QUOTE ]

this is why it bothers me when people make comments like the one made by the poster above. yeah, drew ins't manning, we all know this. but i hate to break everyones little black heart, peyton would have had a hard time taking snaps for the cowboys today if he had about 2 seconds to throw and his recievers are blanketed. it got to the point to where the giants were rushing 3 (yes 3!) and dropping back 8, and still getting to drew. it was dowright dreadful. i guess people just don't REALLY see whats going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its just idiots that know nothing about football. Drew is doing all he can. Im not gonna go on about the O line because its just a waste of my time, but its simply the only thing holding them back from making a serious push right now. I still think they take care of KC next week and the Rams if need by in week 17, but they will need one of those tough wins in Wash or Carolina which will be very tough. 10 wins gets them in and I think they will get there but it will be very tough.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:39 AM

of course though the one exception is Larry Allen who is still one of the best lineman in this game.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:45 AM

It's a tossup right now to see if Dallas can make it. Being in the NFC East bites, they'd make the playoffs everywhere but there and the AFC West.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Boy has Dallas looked like [censored] lately. Giants have looked a lot better, but they're evenly matched. I dunno. Flip a coin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you watch football? If not for little Billy Cundiff missing a chipshot field goal they would have beat Denver and Cortez missing a 27 yarder they would have beat Seattle, and theyve been in every single game this year, how many teams can say that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone get asked if they actually watch sports more often than Jack? I find this incredibly hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

jack is by far the most hit or miss poster here.