Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2004, 01:45 AM

Default problem with pokerroom bonus points??

i'm not positive...perhaps they grant these things on a delayed basis sometimes....

but previously, my points were getting cleared off of my total immediately after playing the raked hand.

but i got no points credited for my past hour of play or so...it was stuck on the same number while i kept clicking away on the 2/4 tables. i specifically watched for hands with a rake of $0.50 or higher and still didn't receive credit.

my account balance was properly fluctuating with buying-in and leaving various tables (in only shows your 'available balance) so i know the screen was refreshing correctly.

i then logged off...logged back on....played a few more raked hands...and still no bonus-points.

anyone with more pokerroom experience then me with ideas on this.
should i contact support to try to get the points for the hands i played?

these bonuses take long enough to clear as it is.

i really wanted to clear this by the 24th in case i need to deposit again for the reload....even though i'm told by others that my previous deposit for the reload bonus will show up after i clear this one....i wanted to be safe and be certain that i would get it.
Old 06-23-2004, 01:52 AM

Default Re: problem with pokerroom bonus points??

Same thing happened to me tonight. Played for an hour, got zero points. An hour and a half later 1 point shows up (just a minute ago). I wonder if they will trickle in slowly or what.

yep - now I'm up to 5. Their system must be on 1 1/2 hour delay. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2004, 01:54 AM

okay...maybe logging off did the trick...or maybe it got fixed....but my last 2 raked hands were just credited and it seems that the 'points faucet' has been turned back on again.

very strange.

the good news is that in the time between these two posts i have won $71 on a single 2/4 table with 3 decent pots.
somebody re-raised by AK with his KJo.

wasn't getting points for all the hands it appears so i'll be keeping my eye on that in the future....but i won money so i'm happy.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:06 AM

My points continue to roll in a few at a time, an hour after I stopped playing there for the night. There always was a few minute lag, tonight it was just a lot longer.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:12 AM

okay...that explains it. thanks.

it was rolling in all night long....but stopped at about 12:40am eastern time.

how very strange.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My points continue to roll in a few at a time, an hour after I stopped playing there for the night. There always was a few minute lag, tonight it was just a lot longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've noticed something similar. For some reason, the points seem to take a lot longer to register during the late evening hours. So far they've always caught up by the next morning though.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:49 AM

I think it has something to do with the points from day to day,( you can see how many points you get on a given day) so it slows down when it hits midnight.

my 2 cents worth