Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 11:27 PM

Default Re: Opinions on Green Plastic\'s Site?

I joined a few weeks ago to improve my cash game play and SNG/MTT play. The advice they give you is invaluable and the site has improved my game tremendously. I've had a lot of success lately using the style that they teach, which is playing aggressive in position and conservative out of position. Green Plastic has a lot of 6 max cash games of varying stakes, and he has a few HU SNG's on top of that. The videos they post seem to be longer sessions every time, so that's good. Jsup just posted a 4 part MTT w/ rebuys totaling about 4-5 hours of footage, it was a great watch. I'd reccomend the sight to everybody who wants to improve as a poker player. The lessons I've learned have more than paid for themselves.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:43 PM

It's funny how 4 newbies found this thread, and took the time to write such great reviews. Thanks guys.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:56 PM

Certainly not a very admirable advertising style. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2005, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's funny how 4 newbies found this thread, and took the time to write such great reviews. Thanks guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody who refers to somebody as a newbie on a bulletin board and feels superior should be shot.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody who refers to somebody as a newbie on a bulletin board and feels superior should be shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy random hostility batman!

He's not saying that because you're a newb he's better. He's saying that because you're a newb it's highly likely you're just plugging your own product.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He's not saying that because you're a newb he's better. He's saying that because you're a newb it's highly likely you're just plugging your own product.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, theres like a 99.9% chance its actually GP himself in all 4 of these posts.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, theres like a 99.9% chance its actually GP himself in all 4 of these posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am simply clarifying DOTT's position. But I don't think it's inconceivable that he asked a few of the people who help run the thing to put up these posts.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:50 AM

Guys, I realize this is my first post here, but I felt like this needed to be clarified. Someone, a member, posted on cardrunners that there was a thread up about the site on twoplustwo. He gave a link and said that people were talking about the site and asking for opinions about it.

Well, who better to give opinions than actual members? So these "newbies", including myself, came on here and gave the original poster, and anyone interested, their views of the site. All of the posts on here who claim to be by cardrunners members are, so there is certainly no reason to think otherwise. I mean, come on, GP can make 20K in a session playing poker, do you really think he's going to stoop to that kind of level to get a few extra members to sign up for his site (profiting him MAYBE a couple hundred dollars). Give me a break.

I agree with all the members who have come on here and reviewed the site - it also has changed my game and improved it immensly.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, I realize this is my first post here, but I felt like this needed to be clarified. Someone, a member, posted on cardrunners that there was a thread up about the site on twoplustwo. He gave a link and said that people were talking about the site and asking for opinions about it.

Well, who better to give opinions than actual members? So these "newbies", including myself, came on here and gave the original poster, and anyone interested, their views of the site. All of the posts on here are by cardrunners members, so there is certainly no reason to think otherwise. I mean, come on, GP can make 20K in a session playing poker, do you really think he's going to stoop to that kind of level to get a few extra members to sign up for his site (profiting him MAYBE a couple hundred dollars). Give me a break.

I agree with all the members who have come on here and reviewed the site - it also has changed my game and improved it immensly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I'll check the site out when I quit spending my whole damn bankroll on christmas presents.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Well, who better to give opinions than actual members? So these "newbies", including myself, came on here and gave the original poster, and anyone interested, their views of the site. All of the posts on here who claim to be by cardrunners members are, so there is certainly no reason to think otherwise. I mean, come on, GP can make 20K in a session playing poker, do you really think he's going to stoop to that kind of level to get a few extra members to sign up for his site (profiting him MAYBE a couple hundred dollars). Give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

12/08 daily suckout