Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-24-2005, 03:23 AM

Default Re: Big Coincidences You\'ve Experienced

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW my birthday is July 14th. I'm gonna see my daddy for the first time on July 14th.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like I am the only person in this entire thread get what movie this was from within like 2 seconds of reading that sentance.

Man I watch too much TV

[/ QUOTE ]

ConAir, right? I think the more likely explanation is that nobody cared.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:34 AM

When I was younger I was on this game show. Kids vs. Adults. We were trying to break the record for longest run by the kids team. Some day I'll type up the whole story about everything that happened (lots of crazy people involved, he had an estranged daughter who was a coke head but ended up meeting a cop when he came to her apt in a response to a noise complaint). I'd like to get it all written down anyway because he died in the middle of a show, this is just to remind me to do it.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:46 AM

A guy I met 7 months ago through a mutual friend has had been with romantically 4/5 girls that I have and vice versa.......We laugh about it....but its quite funny that all my ex's he fancies and vice versa...

We just have good taste I imagine...
Old 10-24-2005, 03:59 AM

Being told by a friend who met a girl on a semester abroad that if I ever met her I would fall in love with her then meeting her on a summer research program and falling in love. We had a four-year relationship and we'd still be together if I wasn't a dumbass.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:37 AM

One time, when I was a kid, my dad and I were driving home from Redding, CA (about a 5 hour drive) and we followed a car for about the last 3+ hours of the trip all of the way to about a mile from our house. They took the same exit, and maybe the first 4 or so surface streets as we did. They must have been tripping out.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:35 AM

one weekend in high school I was taking a shower in the afternoon. While in the shower I was listening to music, 311 to be exact. I let my mind wander and realized I hadn't talked to this one chick I knew, Stacy, in a long time. Months. I decided I should probably call her.

I get out of the shower and on the answering machine is a message from Stacy. She had called while I was in the shower. At what time? 3:11.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:41 AM

The concert I went to the other night was on "Williston Street" and I go to a school named Williston.

A kid in my dorm has a shirt that says "Brown Trout" on it. Weiiiiiiiiiird.

Edit- also my roomate from retard school #1 also is a repeat junior at williston this year.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:54 AM

2 that come to mind.

I was scaling down the side of some rocky crag in Portugal to get to a deserted beach when I see these two women. Hear them speaking English so we acknowledge each other. Turns out they are my Aunts neighbors.

Second one, I am driving with my father on a highway. We are approaching two guys on motorcycles, when we are about 20 feet behind them my father lifts his hand and makes it into a gun shape and pretends to fire off a shot. Instantaneously, one of the guys falls right off the bike [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2005, 09:56 AM

I just remembered this one on OOT!
Old 10-24-2005, 11:14 AM

in grade 6 i moved out west. on september 11th it was my birthday in class and there was this other fellow who also had the same birthday. we started talking and it turned out he was also born in calgary, alberta and his parents had the same name as my parents.