Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 05-09-2005, 08:28 AM

Default Re: Thoughts on Empire Poker and the Zoo

Thoughts on the future of a Zoo Member and Party (and its skins).

I do not know if you are like me, but I feel that most bonus whores follow a similar Methodology.

I play the Crypto’s. I actually play 85% of my games at Crypto’s and Absolute. I will play Party and another site (which I forget the name of but it sounds like SHEMP-ire). I will play the other sites when they offer a bonus, but rarely. I am sure some of you play the majority at Paradise, Pokerroom, Ultimate, the Prima’s – but you follow the same pattern. When all is said and done for the month, I play most my games at either Will Hill or Absolute.

In January, I started playing at Poker Now. I had a nice rakeback deal through a very trusted Zoo’er, so I was happy. But it was not as profitable as otehr sites. I decide that Poker Now is not the site for me, and I like a few others much better. Then Now pulls the plug. Then Empire pulls the plug.

Ok – Is Eurobet & Intertops next? I do not have accounts there, but I think those of you that do need to see a pattern and be aware.

Empire hit with no warning! I think we all agree that this was unfair. I am not asking for a debate. I ask that you do not defend their Terms and Conditions. I just feel that at the next bonus: Decline the bonus for a player (that they labeled) a bonus abuser.

Why the ban? Just deny the bonus! Period.

Most importantly – what about Party? What is there next move?

I do not mind playing at Party, although it not my favorite. I have the least return for my work there. This is why I choose to play elsewhere. In my opinion, I have not abused a bonus. I have choice to play where I get the best return on my work. I sure as heck do not want to have my Party account locked. But at this time, Party is not my number one choice.

Party, Now & Empire et al. obviously read this forum, as they should. They should not what to lose the business of players such as us that play a huge amount of hands at their sites. But whose to say they Party will not just ban us.

I ask that Party reply to this post with respectable advice for a player as myself.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Re: Thoughts on Empire Poker and the Zoo

[ QUOTE ]

Most importantly – what about Party? What is there next move?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if anything Empires actions will help every other site that offers bonuses on a regular basis as Party does. Party is going to get a lot more action from players on there next bonus because people will be afraid that Party is going to follow suit and start freezing accounts of known whores.

Empire has helped their competition get a leg up, and I hope they never recover from this.

Bubbagump