Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help

Old 12-27-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Re: problem with USB wireless mouse

Have you gone into the Hardware Manager and removed the drivers and reinstalled. Sounds like a driver config issue.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:26 PM

well in a moment of brilliance i decided to goto the site where i got the mouse to look around for some documentation..

Here is my mouse at RadioShack

heres the owners manual that came with.. Pnwers manual I already tried doing all the steps I could (the only thing i dont have is the cd that came with the package..) to see if i could fix this.. it even has a quick troubleshooting mention of the problem "mouse only moves left/right" and to just reactive the mouse cause the sensors messed..

not working, as pointed out before it has to be something driver based, but i dont know where i can download the newest drivers.. my searches online havent found anything but they must be there somewhere im probably just not looking in the right place!

appreciate any help, thanks!
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2005, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are no software downloads or drivers for this product.

[/ QUOTE ]

Off the HP site.

Did you open the Device Manager? I had one computer that somehow got two of the same drivers installed when moving hardware around and that was causing issues. I deleted one and it fixed the problem.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are no software downloads or drivers for this product.

[/ QUOTE ]

Off the HP site.

Did you open the Device Manager? I had one computer that somehow got two of the same drivers installed when moving hardware around and that was causing issues. I deleted one and it fixed the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

searched the HP site and cant seem to find anything regarding drivers or stuff like that for the mouse.. such a pain!! time to just buy a new one i think [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]