Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2005, 11:56 AM

Default Hey Cyrus, Why So Quiet on the Election?

Hmmmm....you post every possible negative thing you can find on Iraq. Yet, when there is a HUGE victory for the Iraqi people, the Bush administration, and the world at large you are strangely quiet.

I find that very interesting.
Old 01-30-2005, 12:23 PM

Default welcher is back!

Everyone knows that you don't pay your lost bets.
Old 01-30-2005, 12:41 PM

Default Re: welcher is back!

Joker have you got your pink slip from Big Blue yet? Any day now you are gonna be at the soup kitchen.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:32 PM

Default How Do We Fight Against The MSM\'s Iraqi Election Propaganda?

All the media keeps talking about is how happy the Iraqis are, how high turnout was, and how "freedom" has spread to Iraq. I had to turn off CNN because they kept focusing on the so-called "voters" and barely mentioned the resistance movements at all. Where are the freedom fighters today? Are their voices silenced because some American puppets cast a few ballots?

I can't believe the Iraqis are buying into this "democracy" bullshit. They have to know that the Americans don't want them to have power, because they know that Bush is in this for the oil, and now that he finally has it he's not going to let it go. This election is a charade. The fact is that the Iraqis have suffered during the past two years more than any people on earth at the hands of the American gestapo. Maybe they're afraid and felt they had to vote. That's the only way I can explain it to myself.

OR--I just thought of this--maybe they're smiling because they're using the Americans own game to defeat them. They're voting in candidates who they know will widen the resistance, take the fight to the streets, and finally drive the occupying forces out of their country. Perhaps they're smiling because--right under the American's noses--they're planting the seeds of a bigger and more effective resistance movement. Wouldn't that be fitting? Use *'s own tools against them?

We can only pray that this is the case. Becuase if it's not--and if the Iraq vote is seen as a success that spread "freedom"--the world is screwed. Bush's inaugural speech left little doubt that he has other countries on his list to spread "freedom" to. They will be his next targets, and the world will burn because of it.

Let's hope the resistance got voted in, or if not, they only increase the fight and take down those who betrayed their country today by voting in this fraud election.

All I hear on TV is, "freedom, freedom, freedom, success, bush was right, things are going to well, freedom, success, democracy, success, freedom..."

How do we fight against that? How do we show Americans that in the grander scheme of things this election is meaningless & Iraq is still a disaster, and at the same time detach W's name from being synonymous with "freedom and democracy"?

How Do We Fight Against The MSM's Iraqi Election Propaganda?
Old 01-30-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: How Do We Fight Against The MSM\'s Iraqi Election Propaganda?

[ QUOTE ]
had to turn off CNN because they kept focusing on the so-called "voters" and barely mentioned the resistance movements at all. Where are the freedom fighters today? Are their voices silenced because some American puppets cast a few ballots?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think Zarqawi's goons and Saddam's ex-security forces are "freedom fighters", you are looking at this utterly backwards.

By voting today, the brave Iraqi people told the insurgent assh*le barbarian goons to go f*ck themselves. Yet even in America some are refusing to hear that clear message.
Old 01-30-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Re: How Do We Fight Against The MSM\'s Iraqi Election Propaganda?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
had to turn off CNN because they kept focusing on the so-called "voters" and barely mentioned the resistance movements at all. Where are the freedom fighters today? Are their voices silenced because some American puppets cast a few ballots?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think Zarqawi's goons and Saddam's ex-security forces are "freedom fighters", you are looking at this utterly backwards.

By voting today, the brave Iraqi people told the insurgent assh*le barbarian goons to go f*ck themselves. Yet even in America some are refusing to hear that clear message.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said MMMMMM. Well said.
Old 01-30-2005, 06:29 PM

Default 200,000 \"Zarqawi goons\"?

Remember all the mainstream media reports about theer being only 10-12,000 insurgents, and about how their "back was broken" when U.S. invaders killed 1200 or so in Falluja? "The head of the Iraqi intelligence Service, General Muhammed Shahwani, now puts the number of insurgents across Iraq at 200,000, of whom about 40,000 are said to be the hard core and the rest active supporters." Sunday Herald, 1/30/05. So the "march toward democracy" is either a propaganda line or has been greeted by a 15 to 20-fold increase in the number of Iraqis willing to risk their lives to wipe out the U.S.-created government.

Zarqawi's goons. Yeah, right.
Old 01-30-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Re: 200,000 \"Zarqawi goons\"?

200,000 goons and that is all the violence they could muster to stop the elections? Either they are the lamest group of goons ever or they dont really exist.

But hey, you did believe the CBS memos were real so I guess you will believe anything.
Old 01-30-2005, 06:57 PM

Alger is so desperate for misinformation now he seeks out a rag that calls itself a newspaper for support of his positions.

I say kill more Arab terrorists and let us read about it in the frigging Sunday Herald. LOL

Please Alger retract you tabloid news folly and read what the good General really said Here.

Alger are you so gullible to believe half the crap you read and quote from unreliable online sources? I've seen others compliment you on providing sources for your outlandish lies but I'm pretty sure they never bother to research your bullsh*tt sources for reliability or accuracy.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alger is so desperate for misinformation now he seeks out a rag that calls itself a newspaper for support of his positions.

I say kill more Arab terrorists and let us read about it in the frigging Sunday Herald. LOL

Please Alger retract you tabloid news folly and read what the good General really said Here.

Alger are you so gullible to believe half the crap you read and quote from unreliable online sources? I've seen others compliment you on providing sources for your outlandish lies but I'm pretty sure they never bother to research your bullsh*tt sources for reliability or accuracy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you even know what the SUnday Herald is? It's a perfectly respectable middle of the road Scottish weekly. It is not a tabloid. Its reports of what the general said were broadly accurate and echoed in countless other news outlets throughout the world. It will no doubt astound you to discover that there are respectable news outlets outside of the US.