Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 12-18-2005, 05:20 PM

Default AC poker room rates?

What rates can u get as a poker player at borgata, taj etc.

regular 15/30 to 30/60 player.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:47 PM

Default Re: AC poker room rates?

USE SEARCH FUNCTION
Old 12-18-2005, 08:12 PM

100$ at the poker rate on weekdays, 125 flat rate on the weekends. if you play 4 hours on weekdays, it goes down to 59$, 8 hours gets you a $39 rate.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:37 PM

which hotel is this?
Old 12-18-2005, 09:40 PM

You will not be getting a poker rate room on the weekends at Taj or Borgata without established play. Period. During the week, you should be able to swing it simply bc rooms would be available. Go there, play and ask for it. Worst case and you can't get a room, find a motel/hotel nearby.

Jeff
Old 12-18-2005, 10:08 PM

sorry, those rates were for the borgata. and yes, you'll need to establish play first before you can get the poker rate.
Old 12-18-2005, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry, those rates were for the borgata. and yes, you'll need to establish play first before you can get the poker rate.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, so I know you need 4 hrs of logged poker play before they give you the 125/night rate on weekends. My question is this... is that a one-time activation poker play (i.e., you play for 4 hours, and from then on you get the 125/night offer) or do you always have to have another 4 hours of logged poker play before you can book at 125/night?

Also... an example of something I'm confused about:

I played 4 logged hours the Borgata for the first time. I made a resveration on the weekend at the rate of 125/night. Before ever returning, I also made a reservation for a weekday for 100/night. Let's assume I play 4 or 8 hours and my room is discounted accordingly. Did I "use" up my poker-rate room on the weekday trip and therefore do not have 4 looged hours of play to use for my upcoming weekends trip?

Sorry to complicate things! Thanks in advance.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

OK, so I know you need 4 hrs of logged poker play before they give you the 125/night rate on weekends. My question is this... is that a one-time activation poker play (i.e., you play for 4 hours, and from then on you get the 125/night offer) or do you always have to have another 4 hours of logged poker play before you can book at 125/night?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, once you're in the system as being a poker player, you're set to get the poker rate from then on.

[ QUOTE ]

Also... an example of something I'm confused about:

I played 4 logged hours the Borgata for the first time. I made a resveration on the weekend at the rate of 125/night. Before ever returning, I also made a reservation for a weekday for 100/night. Let's assume I play 4 or 8 hours and my room is discounted accordingly. Did I "use" up my poker-rate room on the weekday trip and therefore do not have 4 looged hours of play to use for my upcoming weekends trip?

[/ QUOTE ]

only the hours played during the day of the night you're staying will count towards that night's stay. also, they use a 6 am-5:59 am play cycle.

so basically, if you check in at 4 pm on saturday night, only the hours you've played from 6 am on saturday til 5:59 am on sunday will count towards saturday night's stay. hours from previous days or later days will not count. you can't accumulate logged hours. you have an unlimited number of poker rate nights.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:26 AM

Atlantic City Poker Rate