Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Fantasy Football book

I actually can across this book. Just ordered it. I have read many magazines, sites, etc. But this is the 1st book about it. Anyone read this? what should I expect? I'll let you kow when I get it.

The book is: "Drafting to Win : The Ultimate Guide to Fantasy Football" by Robert Zarzycki
Old 07-12-2005, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Fantasy Football book

[ QUOTE ]
I actually can across this book. Just ordered it. I have read many magazines, sites, etc. But this is the 1st book about it. Anyone read this? what should I expect? I'll let you kow when I get it.

The book is: "Drafting to Win : The Ultimate Guide to Fantasy Football" by Robert Zarzycki

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have saved your money and paid for the annual subscription to a certain website, if you want the name of the website, PM me and I AM NOT affiliated with the website, not would I get anything for a referral.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Fantasy Football book

I saw his site. But, I think you maybe speaking of something else.

I know that there is a lot of good info out there, but this is the 1st BOOK that I have come across. I'll buy anything one (no spam PM's please.) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just wondering if anyone read it. I will post when I get it. I was looking at a FF forum that I will not name, and he seemed to be a well respected FF expert.

Good luck.