Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Re: Quick Patriots question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we all know God's a Bears fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then he must either be a masochist or really bad at his job.

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

BLASPHEMER!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there anyone on the boards who think they might hate the Patriots more than me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I'm a Carolina Panthers fan.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:28 PM

No [censored], that's one of my biggest problems with them, the fans. They're a great team, as much as I hate to say it, but their fan base seems to be made up of more assholes then normal.

Cody
Old 01-27-2005, 05:42 PM

Alright, now don't get me wrong, most people up here are arseholes in general (I'm always amazed at how polite people are when I travel to thet midwest,) but the fans are top notch. We do take our sports quite seriously up here, but it's a major market. So many great moments in sports can be attributed to Boston Fans.

At the risk of getting slammed for bringing up the NHL, after the Montreal Canadiens fans "boo'd" the US National anthem over the Iraq situation a year ago, the team visited the Fleet Center and recieved a standing ovation for their national anthem.

And let's not forget about "Darrrrryllllllll"... Red Sox fans INVENTED the now widespread collective name taunt. We got that junkie to cry! Is a tip of the hat to us New Englander's whenever this is used too much to ask?

Don't hate us just becuase we're passionate about our teams. One could easily argue that Boston fans have more loyalty, wit, and passion than the fans in any other city in the nation.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, now don't get me wrong, most people up here are arseholes in general (I'm always amazed at how polite people are when I travel to thet midwest,) but the fans are top notch. We do take our sports quite seriously up here, but it's a major market. So many great moments in sports can be attributed to Boston Fans.

At the risk of getting slammed for bringing up the NHL, after the Montreal Canadiens fans "boo'd" the US National anthem over the Iraq situation a year ago, the team visited the Fleet Center and recieved a standing ovation for their national anthem.

And let's not forget about "Darrrrryllllllll"... Red Sox fans INVENTED the now widespread collective name taunt. We got that junkie to cry! Is a tip of the hat to us New Englander's whenever this is used too much to ask?

Don't hate us just becuase we're passionate about our teams. One could easily argue that Boston fans have more loyalty, wit, and passion than the fans in any other city in the nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are very humble too.