Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 05:05 PM

Default What the hell is wrong with women???

What is wrong with women (usually attractive ones, but this holds true for most all)? I've just watched and noticed how almost universally all women are attracted to jerks. I was talking about this with a friend about four months ago, and he told me that I should try being really cocky and almost to the point of mean and see what happens. Now before then, I’ve had moderate success with women and not really worried about it. But I started stomping all over them and it’s worked wonders—now not that that part isn’t great, but I am still shocked by it. I can understand women wanting a confident and assertive type of guy—more of a “man” and all that—but even that’s not enough. I have been downright mean and it is paying huge dividends. But I don’t like it. I hate having to ignore or insult somebody I actually like. That bothers me. I think I want a girl who I can be more equal with and who respects me but won’t put up with stupid chit like what I have been doing. I mean seriously—I’ve had the following conversation, word for word.

Girl: Jesus, you really are an a**hole.
Me: Yeah, but you like it and you’re still going to sleep with me.
Girl: F**k off.

And you know what happened the next night? Exactly my point. So what the hell is wrong with women? Or am I just being stupid and have found a jackpot and should stop complaining?
Old 11-14-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: What the hell is wrong with women???

Women are foolish.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:07 PM

paging dominic, yada yada...
Old 11-14-2005, 05:10 PM

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get [censored] by dicks. But dicks also [censored] assholes: assholes that just want to [censored] on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can [censored] an [censored] is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they [censored] too much or [censored] when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of [censored] that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us [censored] this [censored], we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in [censored]!
Old 11-14-2005, 05:13 PM

You've hit the psychological jackpot, stop complaining.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Women are crazy

Women are crazy. Men are stupid.

Doesn't this belong in the "Life's Greatest Mysteries" thread?

ScottieK
Old 11-14-2005, 05:15 PM

I think you have stumbled on the one fundamental truth of life.

Women are crazy and the root of all that is evil in the world. Now go out and take advantage of it before they buy their first cat and start mutating into the hideous beast known as "single 35 year old".
Old 11-14-2005, 05:17 PM

I differ with all this bs.

The key is confidence, not a-holeness. You can be confident without walking all over a woman.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've just watched and noticed how almost universally all women are attracted to jerks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww that's sweet...your first time.

This is a hackneyed old observation son. What you really noticed is that some women are perennial victims because, since they have been abused or damaged, they mistake aggression for confidence. Non-defective women respect only the latter.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:21 PM

You're a college kid so you're probably dating college girls. They're insecure. When you treat them badly, they want to feel better about themselves. They sleep with you to prove to themselves that they can. These are not women. These are girls.

But you're right, for some reason many girls like arrogant pricks and are willing to pretend they don't treat them badly.