Default Re: An intelligence test

you are such a genius
Old 10-15-2005, 10:30 PM

Glad I could be of help.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, what do you have gain by anonymously posting cloak and dagger information about giving rakeback at Party Poker??

[/ QUOTE ]
Nothing I have posted is cloak n dagger. It makes perfect sense to most affiliates. What I have to gain is the same as every other affiliate. I get to have PartyPoker out of my account looking for improprieties. I gain because I don't have to worry about accounts getting closed. I gain because dumbass affiliates who have no clue will stop giving misinformation to players who otherwise would be mine,

[ QUOTE ]
Why are you suggesting we keep this under the table, and to whos benefit is it if we do?

[/ QUOTE ]
OK - this is a pretty stupid analogy, but considering the question, it's appropriote. If you were in a no-smoking restaurant and wanted to smoke, would you stand up and tell everyone you were lighting up, or would you just quietly spark one up?

[ QUOTE ]
Partys benefit, we should support them?? EFF Party Poker, they are big brother in this online poker business,

[/ QUOTE ]
You're call. Lemme know if they ever unfreeze your account.

[ QUOTE ]
why should we listen to you and NOT MENTION PARTY RAKEBACK?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess because they don't allow it would be one reason. Another is that your affiliation will end.... so mention on.

[ QUOTE ]
Will you make a whole lot of money if your sub affiliates are offering Party Poker Rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, I'd prefer it if no one offered rakeback, but someone started it and the Pandoras Box is open. And, I make money without rakeback. It probably takes around 10 rakeback players to equal one non-rakeback player. Oh sure, some non-rakeback players will move to a different affiliate, but I'll get more.

[ QUOTE ]
Why dont you tell us your position in this ordeal, what you stand to gain and then we can digest the information you present as we know the source,

[/ QUOTE ]
My position is the same as most affiliates. I want to make as much possible with as little hassle as possible. It is people like you who cause the hassles. You come in here and other places and spout your moronic ramblings just to pick up a crappy 2 players a month, while the rest of us have to repair the damage you do to keep the thousands of players we have happy. I know by the language and content of your post that this is all over your head, and I really am sorry. One thing I wish all rooms would do is give potential affiliates a test. Something simple - maybe like if they can't tie their shoes they can't be an affiliate.
[ QUOTE ]
otherwise you are just another affiliate scum spammer.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok - but I'm curious. What is it that I am spamming? Good sense? Intelligent decisions? dunno - you tell me
Old 10-16-2005, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're call. Lemme know if they ever unfreeze your account.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
your affiliation will end.... so mention on.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You come in here and other places and spout your moronic ramblings just to pick up a crappy 2 players a month, while the rest of us have to repair the damage you do to keep the thousands of players we have happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's become pretty clear to me from your last few posts that you think you're just talking to affiliates in this forum. You're not.

Some of us are players whose only sources of information are our current affiliate or this forum. There has been enough confusion and misinformation about Party's changes that poorly-connected players like myself have no idea what our options really are. Until Party does something to clear up that confusion, you'll just have to get used to people coming into a rakeback forum and asking about Party rakeback -- unless you like herding cats.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It's become pretty clear to me from your last few posts that you think you're just talking to affiliates in this forum. You're not.

Some of us are players whose only sources of information are our current affiliate or this forum. There has been enough confusion and misinformation about Party's changes that poorly-connected players like myself have no idea what our options really are. Until Party does something to clear up that confusion, you'll just have to get used to people coming into a rakeback forum and asking about Party rakeback -- unless you like herding cats.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you have to get used to affiliates, who have money to make by maintaining Status Quo, trying to scare players away from trying to secure rakeback.
Old 10-16-2005, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Until Party does something to clear up that confusion

[/ QUOTE ]
Hell yeah! If rakeback is not allowed, why doesn't Party just come out and say in no uncertain terms that it isn't allowed?

Oh...they do.

D'oh.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Until Party does something to clear up that confusion

[/ QUOTE ]
Hell yeah! If rakeback is not allowed, why doesn't Party just come out and say in no uncertain terms that it isn't allowed?

Oh...they do.

D'oh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meanwhile affiliates have been claiming they can get rakeback, and Party has some mysterious player rewards program that they may or may not describe in the next month or two.

Nope, no confusion here.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Meanwhile affiliates have been claiming they can get rakeback, and Party has some mysterious player rewards program that they may or may not describe in the next month or two.

Nope, no confusion here.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not Party's fault if you choose to believe what's most convenient instead of what's in black and white.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Nope, no confusion here.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not Party's fault if you choose to believe what's most convenient instead of what's in black and white.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop being wrong.