Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Rakebackcodes.com?

[ QUOTE ]
25-30% Paradise Poker rakeback wtf is this?

Never ever seen rakeback offered for Paradise. Note the site wants high volume $10K MGR players.

[/ QUOTE ]

home page does not list paradise as a site with rakeback. paradise is indeed on left menu, but is not listed. if they are offering it, they won't be for long. paradise has zero tolerance.

this site has party offers as well, so they seem to be nothing but trouble. i would avoid.
Old 10-15-2005, 05:39 PM

yes I already got an email back from them that they no longer provided Paradise rakeback..ty
Old 10-15-2005, 05:40 PM

Yeah I use these guys actually. The testimonials are real (one of them is mine) but they use fake names. They are slow to update their main page but the support is good and I have been getting paid. I'm pretty sure this is a small time operation. My only complaint is that there is nowhere to check your rake, and they don't allow cashouts via inter-account transfers, but I am getting paid and I'm getting a fair amount back so I can't complain.
Old 10-15-2005, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Check rakerebatereview.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I did. There's nothing there one way or the other. Thanks for your help.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's your answer then. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I didn't really think it was much of an answer. Despite it's name, rakerebatereview doesn't seem to actually review any of the rakeback providers. The descriptions of the providers seem to be ad copy written by the rakeback sites themselves. That makes me think the sites are paying to be listed. Since so many people here recommend the site, I'm willing to believe that anyone listed there is probably reputable, but I'm not sure that a site not being listed necessarily means it isn't reputable.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:29 PM

Regarding Rake Rebate Review: The sites do pay to be listed on there. The moderator, John, does a very extensive search of any complaint for of any of the affiliates listed. Not being listed there in no way means an affiliate is not credible. John has rooted out several irreputable affiliates and if you have an affiliate you are dubious about I suggest asking him. He may have information on the affiliate.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not being listed there in no way means an affiliate is not credible. John has rooted out several irreputable affiliates and if you have an affiliate you are dubious about I suggest asking him. He may have information on the affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know. Thanks.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:25 AM

Rakebackcodes.com is an affiliate site run by a copycat of my site Rake Rebate Review. Although one of the first lines of the rakeback directory he owns says this "We are in no way affiliated with any of the Affiliates that are listed on our site." The following disproves this.

Rakebackcodes Whois

Directory Site Whois

Whoops. I would not list Rakebackcodes when they first approached me because they had 3 rooms on their site they offered rakeback for that I felt were questionable. They were Party, Pacific and Pokerroom. I invited them back to the site pending Party's rakeback decision which obviously fell through. At that point I did not have this other knowledge and 2 of these rooms were gone off their site.

When this directory site launched he tried to use a domain that was extremely close to one of the ones I use but I made it clear this would not happen due to my copyrights, we had a great talk and I even bought the domain from him and he made a nice profit off of it. I feel now that I have discovered this lie as well I would put in my 2 cents.

In case the Whois records get altered I have screen shot them. I have also seen other affiliate sites with banners linking back to the directory site. Although the whois info doesnt match one has to wonder who in their right mind would link their index page to a site advertising 10 of their competitors.

I like to think of myself as a player advocate and I hate seeing people blatantly lying, especially those trying to gain the trust of players and affiliates, if they are sneaky about this what else are they sneaky about? Why are they offering all of those rooms noone else can offer? I have never seen someone offer Pacific or Pokerroom successfully (does PR even do individual trackers?) and I have had many complaints about people getting screwed on Paradise rakeback.

Of course there are more legit affiliates then the ones listed at RRR as another poster points out. If you have a question about a specific affiliate not listed on my site ask me, I may know something, I may not but its as easy as an email.