Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 10:09 PM

Location: Typing \"nice runner runner\" over and over and over and over and over and over
Default Speaking of collar poppage...

While I was eating dinner today, I look across the restaurant and see some guy, probably about in his late-40s to early-50s, with his uppity looking woman sitting across from him. Then I notice the guy's sitting there WITH A POPPED COLLAR.

I almost lost it right there and had to restrain myself from spitting out my food.

I've never seen ANYONE pop their collar around here, let alone some 50 year old guy.

I thought it was something done primarily by tools in their 20s.

Am I wrong?
Old 09-30-2005, 10:10 PM

Default Re: Speaking of collar poppage...

Ever popped a boner while walking somewhere, and then you starting thinking about it so it woulndt go away. So you try to walk casually, so to not attract attention, even though you can see people looking at it.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ever popped a boner while walking somewhere, and then you starting thinking about it so it woulndt go away. So you try to walk casually, so to not attract attention, even though you can see people looking at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA what does that have to do with anything? but yes....I think that the whole collar popping thing was a fad during the 80s too...so maybe he is an orginal douche bag (an odb, if you like)
Old 09-30-2005, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this seriously happens to you?
Old 10-01-2005, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this seriously happens to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No but ive got this friend
Old 10-01-2005, 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA what does that have to do with anything? but yes....I think that the whole collar popping thing was a fad during the 80s too...so maybe he is an orginal douche bag (an odb, if you like)

[/ QUOTE ]

The ODB things was beautiful because all I could think of was old dirty bastard.

-blake
Old 10-01-2005, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While I was eating dinner today, I look across the restaurant and see some guy, probably about in his late-40s to early-50s, with his uppity looking woman sitting across from him. Then I notice the guy's sitting there WITH A POPPED COLLAR.

I almost lost it right there and had to restrain myself from spitting out my food.

I've never seen ANYONE pop their collar around here, let alone some 50 year old guy.

I thought it was something done primarily by tools in their 20s.

Am I wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps that is the only thing he can "pop" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]