Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 04:06 AM

Default Re: Why does everyone on 2+2 seem to hate Party

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't play there anymore. I did try once. I don't think I ever will again. Reason is horrendous customer service. This takes priority over a bigger fish pool to me.

They Freeze my account. Demand tons of personal information, if I ever want to see my money again, because I decided to use a fake name when I originally signed up as a fake money player LOOOOOOOL? Proceed to waste tons of my time trying to understand some horrendous broken English customer support out of India in order to determine how to send said personal information.

I would much rather play on the so called "tough" sites like Pokerstars. My business is valued there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell does customer service matter? I never had contact cs at party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wouldn't Customer Service matter? These people are handling quite a bit of $$, and it amazes me how many times they leave their customers out in the cold.

Whenever the site goes down you usually need to contact customer service.

I'm guessing more than half the players on PP had to submit ID to paypro.

MANY accounts have been locked up, causing the players to foreit their funds.

Consider yourself lucky to have not be asked for ID, been called by Mike Sexton, or other random PP CS, BS.
Old 10-30-2005, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't play there anymore. I did try once. I don't think I ever will again. Reason is horrendous customer service. This takes priority over a bigger fish pool to me.

They Freeze my account. Demand tons of personal information, if I ever want to see my money again, because I decided to use a fake name when I originally signed up as a fake money player LOOOOOOOL? Proceed to waste tons of my time trying to understand some horrendous broken English customer support out of India in order to determine how to send said personal information.

I would much rather play on the so called "tough" sites like Pokerstars. My business is valued there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell does customer service matter? I never had contact cs at party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wouldn't Customer Service matter? These people are handling quite a bit of $$, and it amazes me how many times they leave their customers out in the cold.

Whenever the site goes down you usually need to contact customer service.

I'm guessing more than half the players on PP had to submit ID to paypro.

MANY accounts have been locked up, causing the players to foreit their funds.

Consider yourself lucky to have not be asked for ID, been called by Mike Sexton, or other random PP CS, BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just my experience, but...

Customer service doesn't handle any of the money, propay is the bank that handles the money and party collects the players rake from the bank. Or this is how I understand it to be so don't kill me here if I'm wrong, just correct me.

Why do you need to contact them when the site goes down? Go play on another site until it comes back up. I've been a party player for two years and my money was always put back into my account in a timely manner if need be.

I've never had to submit ID. My roomate never had to. My buddies at college never said they had to. My parents never had to (yes they both have accounts). The only person I know who had to was a friend of a friend who apperently was caught cheating.

Acounts are usually locked up for a good reason...like collusion. They are not randomly locking up accounts.

The only person I was ever called by from party was the VIP person, who seemed non-Indian and actually had some decent communication skills.

Now, I do have my problems with party. For one, the rake sucks less on other sites for the limits I play. I usually find better games on other sites. I hated the interface before I changed it to black. I don't really like only getting 1000 starting chips in the tournaments. The promotions usually suck compared to other sites. The interface in general is not as good as pokerstars.

However, the majority of things I don't like about party are due to personal opinion.

Even with these things it's one of the three sites I play on, and it's the one I play on the most (for ring games).

That is all,

Jon
Old 10-30-2005, 05:42 AM

I am one of the few, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with Party's CS.

IGM's Affiliate service however can rot in hell, they are easily the worst group I have EVER had to deal with.
Old 10-30-2005, 08:33 AM

You people are all crazy. When I started playing for a living I could barely beat other sites. Every now and then I go to another site to poke around but never like what I find, rocks. I make +$30/hr on party and I would only be a small winning player on other sites. I hope none of you fools come back. I dont even know why i wrote this except to show my superiority and disapproval.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You people are all crazy. When I started playing for a living I could barely beat other sites. Every now and then I go to another site to poke around but never like what I find, rocks. I make +$30/hr on party and I would only be a small winning player on other sites. I hope none of you fools come back. I dont even know why i wrote this except to show my superiority and disapproval.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't even breakeven on other sites, its more likely you're just running well at party than that you are actually winning at the rate you think you are.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:35 PM

Why do I hate Party?

Blackjack - sidebets - horrible bonus offers - the fact that they screwed their business partners on a contractual loophole therby showing their inherient trustworthiness - brand new expiring points

add your own favorites
Old 10-30-2005, 01:42 PM

I love party. If I party did somehow kill all rakeback I would at least look elsewhere.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:16 PM

I like Party...it's my main site. The graphics are way better than the Cryptos that I've played, and PS.

They get me my money fast...the players are HORRIBLE! and there is always a big selection of games to join.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cos a lot of them cant win without RB and party arent offering RB anymore....and cos the majority of them have to hate something or else there is a big void in their lives

{ah hell, dont hate me for this, im only answering the guy}

[/ QUOTE ]

What an ignorant load of crap.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:44 PM

Because they are arrogant, greedy and stupid.