Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Re: YOU play too tight and are not fit to tie my laces!

[ QUOTE ]
Once i've proven myself at the top of SNGs (which wont be long from now) i'll play something else. I hear 6% is a good ROI at the 215s? Well i'll let you know what the max is very soon (in the coming months).

[/ QUOTE ]

I currently don't ignore any posters but Ive been thinking about putting you on my ignore list and this statement has just thrown me over the edge.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:14 PM

[quote Saying half the time i have 800-900 chips and half the time i have 300-400 chips by l4 is not accurate in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently u don't read posts as well as u read card players...nobody said 1/2 the time u have 300 and 1/2 the time u have 900...they said u either have 300 or 900...no mention of %s there
Old 09-29-2005, 08:20 PM

Nah, I actually 4 table the 109s and 215s. But thanks for asking. ;-)
Old 09-29-2005, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Once i've proven myself at the top of SNGs (which wont be long from now) i'll play something else. I hear 6% is a good ROI at the 215s? Well i'll let you know what the max is very soon (in the coming months).

[/ QUOTE ]

I currently don't ignore any posters but Ive been thinking about putting you on my ignore list and this statement has just thrown me over the edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Ogre, just see the funny side. Do you really think a good player would feel the need to post crap like this? Every time I read fishy stanzee's posts, I can only imagine how much he is losing. And that makes me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2005, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so you need someone to take it out on when you get knocked out l1 by overplaying your AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you see a lot of people at the 22's overplaying AK?

[/ QUOTE ]

i see a lot of pepole at the 100s overplaying their AK. last time i played a bunch of 20s, i had several people in a couple hours go in on the flop with unimproved AK and act irate when they lost.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen that a lot at lower levels too. Ex: BB pushes t1000 over a t150 MP raise with 25/50 blinds. MP calls, shows 88 and chat-berates BB for overplaying AK after the hand.

I'm hoping stanzee can elaborate on overplaying AK as I think he says most of his regular opponents are too weak-tight, so his mentioning AK as an anomaly interests me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was referring to people over playing AK l1&2. L3 i find is a different ball game, as i personally think it is harder to make a read from l3 onward then it is on l1&2.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[quote Saying half the time i have 800-900 chips and half the time i have 300-400 chips by l4 is not accurate in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently u don't read posts as well as u read card players...nobody said 1/2 the time u have 300 and 1/2 the time u have 900...they said u either have 300 or 900...no mention of %s there

[/ QUOTE ]

you got me there... I implied the poster said "half the time" just so i could make my point, that many more times i'm left with 800+chips.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:28 PM

Don't hate on this guy, what he is saying is largely true (although I did say it myself 2 months ago right here).

I was at 29% through 890 but I admit that I was RUNNING WELL. You should too stan....
Old 09-29-2005, 08:29 PM

I didn't offer to tie your laces.

Lori
Old 09-29-2005, 08:35 PM

Ray Zee should raise his kids better.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't hate on this guy, what he is saying is largely true (although I did say it myself 2 months ago right here).

I was at 29% through 890 but I admit that I was RUNNING WELL. You should too stan....

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just read your post and it is similar to my opening post (i.e the stats, the gameplan).. only difference was i get flamed and you get pats on the back.

I do think some people just flame for the hell of it (megalose), but i know my stats are true and i'm making good money at the moment.

How you been running since you made that post?

I admit i haven't been running badly the last 1000, but still think i can maintain a 30% ROI for the next 1000 if i stayed at the 20s.

Oh, and thanks for sticking up for me.