Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2005, 04:03 PM

Default Did I Play This Right?

7 Card Stud High-Low ($0.50/$1.00), Ante $0.05, Bring-In $0.25 (hand converter)

3rd Street

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 4: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___brings-in___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls___calls

4th Street

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___raises $0.15 to $0.65 and is all-in
Seat 8: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds

5th Street

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 4: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___all-in

6th Street

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 4: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___all-in

River

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx___checks___calls
Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] xx___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx___all-in
Old 04-07-2005, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Did I Play This Right?

I think it's just your standard start well and brick out hand, but it was the first hand I played today and I hate starting in the hole so I wanted to make sure there's nowhere I release this hand.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:42 PM

I wonder if you want to raise on 4th with your pair of Aces, live 3 flush and live pair cards.

On fifth I’m glad Seat 5 is all-in.

I think I check sixth because Seat 1 on going to see the river, although Seat 4 might bet anyway.

I’d hate it but think I’d call on the river.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:53 AM

I assume that on fourth street you don't have the option of raising after the 3K guy goes all-in, because his raise was less than half of the bet. If you did have the option to raise, you should do so of course.

I like the way you played this hand. Sucks when you can't hit your zillion-outer.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:27 AM

I assumed this was Party until I saw the 5 cent ante.

Hope you got at least part of the pot.

What site was this anyway?

Thanks Robert