Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2005, 11:41 PM

Default Re: would someone please tell me what FYP means?

Force your penis
Old 11-24-2005, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Question Concerning Yearly Profit???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If anyone wants to put 1 million _in escrow_ and under contract as a bounty for making 1 million in 365 consecutive days playing only 5-10, I am your huckleberry. In return you get to see a successful professional quit his secure job and lifelong commitment to humanity, causing needless family and social devastation and inducing depression and serious weight gain, all in the pursuit of a quiotic dream. Seminude before and after photos can be had for just $1,000 more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I could do 1mil a year 16tabling... but it'd be the worst year of my life, and i'd need at least 5mil as a reward. I imagine i'd put in ~300k hands/month

ALSO: never done more than 12 tables (for more than an hour or two), but I assume I'd get used to it over time. Such a boring year.

[/ QUOTE ]

What stakes do you 12 table?
Old 11-25-2005, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
60-70K? LOL at NL 400 3 months ago I pulled in 22K, and if you count rakeback and bonuses did 25K (yes I was running well) As far as how many hours you could play, I make it about 25 hours a week, anything over that and I just die, LOL, well, get SUPER BORED.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I can play maybe 25 hours a month LOL but it would be nice if I could convince myself LOL to play more LOL (laugh out loud)
Old 11-25-2005, 10:05 PM

Anyone who has trouble playing 40 hrs of poker a week has never had a real job. That is all.