Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-31-2005, 07:06 PM

Location: For the love of God and all that is holy, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!
Default Bellaggio is rigged

Running real bad (but feeling good about my play) at 15/30 and 8/16, moved to 4/8 to have fun and get some confidence back.

The good luck continues and i'm down 500 at 4/8 (Is this even f-ing possible?)

Anyway the hand that typified my 4 days then occurs:

Villain is directly to my left. He is either drunk or high or both and a complete maniac. We've been talking quite a bit about alcohol and girls and other crap and he has yet to call me out or berate me like he has a few other players at the table.

The table is somewhat short b/c some people can't handle him anymore and miraculously there is only one limper to me in the sb. I have AQo and raise, he doesn't look at his cards and three bets, limper gets out, i four bet, he five bets, i ask if i can 6 bet, but the dealer won't let me (Is this correct? I didn't feel like calling the floor)

Flop is QQ9. I bet, he raises, i 3 bet, he 4 bets, i 5 bet, he decides to look at his cards and 6 bets, i 7 bet, he 8 bets, i 9 bet, he 10 bets, i 11 bet and ask him to go all in as i have only like 4.5 big bets left. I think this might have been a mistake as he was having so much fun raising and this slowed him down. If I had more money in front, i think i would have 17 bet and called an 18 bet (too weak?).

Anyways he called my 11 bet and the turn is a 2. I bet, he calls and falls out of his chair. He takes about a minute to get up and i start feeling some sympathy.

River is a Jack, I bet, he raises, i think i'm still ahead, but I'm a little weak and feeling bad for him, so i just call.

He flips over JJ and I laugh.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Bellaggio is rigged

whats with the subject?
Old 12-31-2005, 07:30 PM

Location: For the love of God and all that is holy, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!

Just wanted people to read it. It was at the Bellaggio and people joke that online poker is rigged
Old 12-31-2005, 08:46 PM

Yes, the cap was correct. It can only be uncapped if the betting round starts heads up.
If he three bets, someone calls, you four bet, he caps and the person who called three folds - it is still capped. And if it is capped, where is the line drawn. (ans. at the begininning of the betting round)