Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2005, 04:53 AM

Default Re: The Official Richest 2+2er Speculation Thread

I am.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would be seriously surprised if either Pauluka or Stox were worth 25% of the low end of your range. I could be wrong though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty sure he was being sarcastic...
Old 12-12-2005, 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not in the know really.

I know that Paluka and El D both have pretty high paying regular jobs. There was a thread a while back where El D compared his yearly earn to somebody playing poker. I believe it was somewhere in the 500-800k range but I coudl easily be off by a large margin. This isn't anything I know special, I just remember pointless [censored].

I would think that you're probably looking for people who are job rich and happen to play (TSP is reportedly another example) than people who are really rich off of playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are insane mentioning me in this thread. There are 2+2ers who have won more at poker THIS YEAR than I have to my name.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, we know JV and stox make millions playing poker each year. I'm gonna guess that stox also has a very well paying day job. We know Paluka plays 300/600 with a bankroll from working, not playing poker. We have had thebadguy described as "a really rich guy from India who obviously does not care at all about money".

I think that due to the fact that Paluka and stox are both apparently in finance-related jobs they are probably in the 20-50 million net worth ballpark. This is good. However, wealth from business ventures will easily surpass this. Therefore, I'm guessing that either thebadguy or someone else who has access to insane amounts of business-related wealth is the richest 2+2er.

And my friend's dad is one of the richest 20 people in the world, I believe. This seemed like a good thread to post that piece of information.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Old 12-12-2005, 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, we know JV and stox make millions playing poker each year. I'm gonna guess that stox also has a very well paying day job. We know Paluka plays 300/600 with a bankroll from working, not playing poker. We have had thebadguy described as "a really rich guy from India who obviously does not care at all about money".

I think that due to the fact that Paluka and stox are both apparently in finance-related jobs they are probably in the 20-50 million net worth ballpark. This is good. However, wealth from business ventures will easily surpass this. Therefore, I'm guessing that either thebadguy or someone else who has access to insane amounts of business-related wealth is the richest 2+2er.

And my friend's dad is one of the richest 20 people in the world, I believe. This seemed like a good thread to post that piece of information.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be serious with this post.

These young guys have money, but they are not wealthy. If you want to figure out who are the wealthiest 2+2ers look to the older members of the forum. I have an idea who they might be, but I'm not into gossiping.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:35 AM

Then why are you posting in this thread?

And obviously my post was a joke. Get a clue, boys.
Edit: Just so that you boys on the short bus can laugh at my really funny joke with the other kids...it was a joke playing off of the fact that stox has linked to screenshots of winning 200+ in a month or so, that Paluka has posted 3/6 hands and also stated that he did not build his BR by playing poker but rather from working, that JV posted in the MHNL forum that he made 6 figures per month from poker and also in the MHFL forum that he made millions from playing poker, and that aggie first described tbg in a funny (racist?) way before he started posting here.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You are insane mentioning me in this thread. There are 2+2ers who have won more at poker THIS YEAR than I have to my name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but, Chris, don't forget about the X dollars you made playing Magic -- granted, you have to subtract the money you spent on cards, hotels, airlines, food, cabs, parking, sleeves, etc etc -- but still that obviously must be in the bazillions since, after all, all pro Magic players net (net, not gross) bazillions from MTG.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com
Old 12-12-2005, 10:41 AM

I forgot stox's "This database shows you how to run good to the tune of 1K/hr" thread. Sorry, stox. Didn't mean to let your efforts go unappreciated.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:38 AM

I don't think I have ever linked to screenshots on 2+2, can you please link me to where I did that? Not someone else doing it please.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:48 AM

Do you own research, man. I think my efforts in this thread have already gone above and beyond the call of duty.