Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2005, 07:41 PM

Default \"I love you\"..............CRAP

Ok so this girl that I went to highschool with moved from Maine (where we grew up) to Charleston, SC (where I go to college). She's living here for the summer with her mom, and I'm here for the month of June taking a shitty business stats class.

She had a boyfriend throughout highschool but has told me she's had a crush on me since 10th grade. We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session. At the very least, I expect to hear it before I go back to Maine in mid-July. FWIW, I told her I don't want a relationship and she seemed to understand the concept.

What the hell do I do when she says, "I love you"? I'm obviously not going to say it back because I don't love her, but I'll need to respond with something if I want to remain in a relationship with her vagina.
Should I say, "I......like you"
"Thanks?"
Or should I just hug her and start kissing her neck or some [censored]?
I see this conversation on the horizon, and I have no idea what the hell to do.

By the way, in the 15 minutes it took me to put together this post, she has texted me 3 times.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:43 PM

Default Re: \"I love you\"..............CRAP

Just be like, I have feelings for you too, but it's too soon to say I love you.

Or say I love your Vag. I don't know.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so this girl that I went to highschool with moved from Maine (where we grew up) to Charleston, SC (where I go to college). She's living here for the summer with her mom, and I'm here for the month of June taking a shitty business stats class.

She had a boyfriend throughout highschool but has told me she's had a crush on me since 10th grade. We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session. At the very least, I expect to hear it before I go back to Maine in mid-July. FWIW, I told her I don't want a relationship and she seemed to understand the concept.

What the hell do I do when she says, "I love you"? I'm obviously not going to say it back because I don't love her, but I'll need to respond with something if I want to remain in a relationship with her vagina.
Should I say, "I......like you"
"Thanks?"
Or should I just hug her and start kissing her neck or some [censored]?
I see this conversation on the horizon, and I have no idea what the hell to do.

By the way, in the 15 minutes it took me to put together this post, she has texted me 3 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's what you do: cherish this time of your life. It ain't gonna last! Muhahahahahaaaaa

-ptmusic

p.s. if you can't be honest with her (which I recommend doing some time other than during vagina worshipping), then the kissing her neck/avoiding a response angle sounds pretty good.

p.p.s. There's a decent chance you are way overestimating your spell on her, and she may never tell you she loves you.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:50 PM

I like your suggestion.

The second one.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

1. Why the hell are you [censored] a girl who you claim is unstable/crazy?

2. Why the hell are you [censored] a girl that you appear to not really care about at all?

You're a loser. Go find a girl you actually like, have fun with her, be happy.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

2. Why the hell are you [censored] a girl that you appear to not really care about at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoah, ME, what are you doing man? This goes directly against the Pooper Precedent. You can't change OOT like that without the approval of the Elite Society of the Super Cool Public Ignore OOTiots.

Save a response like that for a "dear bison". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

---

Actually, this is probably the best damn advice in a long time. The kissing the neck angle is pretty pragmatic, and may work, but I personally don't feel 100% comfortable in situations like these (best to get the hell out).

--Dave.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoah, ME, what are you doing man? This goes directly against the Pooper Precedent. You can't change OOT like that without the approval of the Elite Society of the Super Cool Public Ignore OOTiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing how I'm a listed member of the society I think this is allowed, but I guess I'll have to check with the other members to make sure.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

HIGH FIVE
Old 06-24-2005, 08:01 PM

Maybe this thread came out the wrong way.

It made more sense in my head.

Sorry if it pissed you off.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe this thread came out the wrong way.

It made more sense in my head.

Sorry if it pissed you off.

[/ QUOTE ]

it didn't necessarily piss me off. Just honestly give it some thought, would you not be much happier with a girl you actually like than screwing with your friends head when you already claim she's crazy/unstable? If she really is your friend I'd think you'd wanna prevent that type of situation from coming up too.