Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

Old 11-28-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Hi! My name is...

I'm PP and am currently playing in the no-man's land between 1/2 and 2/4 6-max at Stars. I want a 400 BB bankroll for each level, since the SH variance is so high. I'm a micros forum refugee and a party split refugee.

I want to thank everyone who posts over here in HUSH. This forum is the classy older sister of the full-ring forums, even though some of us have been relegated to the SSSH ghetto. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2005, 10:29 PM

Earl

OK not really, but I'm hanging around on the 5/10 tables after a long hiatus from limit. So far it hasn't been going too well, but I think my game is starting to come back a bit.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
. . . . Nate and I'm an alchoholic.

1/2 and some shots at 3/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should slow down and maybe switch to beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did someone mention beer? Ill have one...with a tequila chaser plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tequila? Make mine a Don Julio please, and keep em comin'. There's a shiny nickel in it for ya.

So yeah, like Dan said, we both started at .02/.04 a while back. I bolted to party before he did (though he's way better than me), and played a lot (35k) of .5/1 full before moving to 1/2 full. I hate that game, but only cause my play was a little too LAG, and I had no idea about reading hands/players. Stumbled into a short game, and found that being a semi-LAG can work a bit more effectively there. Been single-tabling (which is quite a bore actually) to develop a bit more hand reading, and learning to take better notes. I've taken some shots at 3/6 with marginal success, and sat at a 5/10 table during a 15BB challenge. I should be overrolled for 3/6 but there are 4 days in Vegas that I don't remember very well, although my fiance claims we had a great time.

Oh, yeah. I have nothing against 2/4 but Party doesn't have it, and I'm lazy. Clicking buttons wears me out.