Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Re: Asian guys and white girls

[ QUOTE ]
Someone make a note because apparently zaxx, Dead, and I all agree on something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say that you all agreed that wearing a pink shirt to a party was gay, but you dipped out on that one for some reason. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sounds like fun dude. [censored] frat parties.
Old 04-09-2005, 04:20 AM

I love chicks.

Halfies.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2005, 04:22 AM

your post is far to thoughtful and insightful for OOT.

as a certified 'asian guy' i can tell you that not all asian guys are held back by the stereotypes (little dick, nerdy, safe, etc). and white chicks DO dig asian guys, at least in the northwest. i get 'chased' by (mostly unnatractive, or it seems like that sometimes) white women all the time.

one nice thing about being asian: i can get away with having long hair in a ponytail. it just looks STUPID on white dudes, IMO. so do dreds, but that's a whole 'nother discussion.

[ QUOTE ]
My guess is that a lot of white women don't care for asian guys for the same reason that lots of them go nuts for black guys. I'm figuring that to lots of young girls, going out with a black guy is something as far from the expected as they can comprehend, and seems exciting and daring and inherently sexy. Plus just on the cutting edge of cool, as black guys pretty much set the cultural tone for white America now.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is probably a very good geuss.

and as a note to the OP:
[ QUOTE ]
as far from the expected as they can comprehend, and seems exciting and daring and inherently sexy.

[/ QUOTE ]
...cliche coming...

Ding! Ding! Ding!
read that sentance out loud a couple times. it's money, baby. make it apply to you.
Old 04-09-2005, 04:22 AM

Oh no, you have it backwards my friend. I went to a frat party tonight to see a friend's band play (www.honestlyband.com). I'm wearing a pink shirt tomorrow to the party that shut down a frat party.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Asian girls, even the astoundingly hot legs and asses you see on so many Chinese and Japanese girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have lost you mind.

Kankles and flat booties are not my ideal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chinese and Japanese tend to think of sexiness and strength being all about the legs in the same way Europeans think it's all about a muscular barrel chest in men and big boobs in women. Thousands of years of selective breeding along those lines seems to have often echoed and reinforced that. That's why you see white guys looking like Robert Blake, with huge chests and legs like toothpicks, and white women with huge boobs and shapeless legs, and Asian guys with narrow chests and really strong legs, and Asian women with unbelievably curvy legs and great asses but nothing up top.

Not that there aren't plenty of exceptions, but that's the general trend.

Now, if you like big black Bushman-style camel hump bootie, Asian girls are going to be the last thing you like. But if you like great legs and a butt that's perfectly shaped and plenty curvy without being just a bunch of fat falling into a sack of skin without leaking out, Chinese and Japanese girls are what it's all about.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its all about Latinas:

Need I say anything else? This conversation about which race of women is hottest now officially has ended.

Id pay for that, and im not even a little ashamed to say so.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should see the heavy Indian Latinas I see every day. Not pretty, let me tell ya.

A lot depends how much Indian is in them. The ones with heavy Indian influence tend to have unbelievably wide, broad backs. When they get fat they start looking like truckers almost immediately.

And Latinas have the hairiest forearms in the universe, and lots of moustaches.

And they turn to fat so fast it's almost audible. Check out the moms and aunts of almost every Latina I've ever met(and I live in Los Angeles), and they're beachballs to the last one. The wives are like two or three times the size of the husbands. There's just no cultural emphasis on fitness for women, once married, at all.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, I've always had a thing for black girls. I can't explain it, but I find hot black girls much, much, much hotter than an equally hot white girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive got the asian version of this.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:42 AM

why would you wanna date a white chick?
they only look decent before 22.

as for white boys dating asians, no problem, they always pick the 3.5's not the 7.5+.

-a taiwanese guys opinion
Old 04-09-2005, 06:42 AM

I know two Asian guys w/mega hot white GF's. Don't be a dweeb. Erica's prolly dying for pole, or at least a guy willing to go down and who can hold a decent conversation before and after.

You'll regret it the rest of your life if you don't take a swipe.

And post a pic of her, will ya? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2005, 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It's rare, but for some reason, asian guys are not in demand.

[/ QUOTE ]I think we all know what that reason is. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And what, pray tell, might that reason be?

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Dr.+Evil/v=2/SID=w/TID=I040_85/l=IVS/SIG=1234mcq8j/EXP=1113129278/*-http%3A//www.cs.iastate.edu/~charlesg/dr.evil.jpg[/img]