Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2005, 11:01 PM

Default Re: Provable preferential treatment of a player by Party/Empire

I've tried to test this on several computers and I got the same results. Since the most obvious common link between the computers was the notes.txt file (generated from PT),I examined it more closely.

The note in the file is for the player Buntweap (instead of BunTweap). I didn't think case was significant to Party/Empire....perhaps this is the cause.

I've just built a new computer and the old one is not available right now, and I forgot to copy my notes.txt onto this one. So, I've been testing the case sensitivity and Party/Empire are case sensitive while processing the notes.txt file. But...that doesn't answer all my questions.
On the old computer....I couldn't seem to create a permanent note on BunTweap....perhaps I had the notes.txt defined as read-only.. When that computer comes back from the music shop(my son is a DJ and will use it to create/record music and is getting a special sound card installed) I will thoroughly check every detail and report the results.

Sorry if I came across as a conspiracy theorist...my buddy's explanation about the affiliate getting the special deal really ticked me off and I posted without enough investigation on my part.

Thanks to other posters for showing that this problem seems localized to my machine/setup.

LVGamb00ler