Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2005, 09:02 AM

Default HHReview

Hey Everyone...

I saw an idea for a piece of software in the "Software you'd like to see" thread and I went ahead and wrote it. I'm planning on releasing it sometime in the next couple weeks for a nominal fee. Here's the feature set so far.

HHReview -

Hand Replayer- Replays hands contained in hand histories(Party only so far). The replayer also has a stats overlay so you don't have to go looking up statistics to for when you want to post a hand. The stats can be sorted by limit or just summed up as a total. It works for both PostgreSQL and Access PT databases.

Snapshot Function - Allows you to take a snapshot of the hand replayer to send to someone else using the program. The snapshot file contains the action of the hand, and all the statistics from your databases. I see this as great functionality because when someone posts a question about a hand, they can just post their snapshot and you can see everything about a hand instead of just what the person posted.

I'm looking for other functionality people would like to see before I release. Here's a screenshot so far. The numbers are VPIP.

ImageShack