Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 04:14 AM

Default full tilt????

anyone play on full tilt here??? this isnt a whining post about losing hands but seriously wtf has happened in the past 48 hours to this site. all of the sudden folding pre-flop is not an option. everytime people limp with bad cards (and even limp calling raises ie j4s, 103s, 95o, 74o) they hit a miracle flop! has anyone else noticed this or is it just me. ive almost had to throw up like once an hour thinking about some of the plays. lol, personally i dont think ive won with an ace big in 50 hands let alone any pair i hold. and what happened to aces. havent seen them turned up on a table by anyone in at least 1500+ hands.... regardless of me being in the hand or not this these crazy hands are the ones winning. every hand that is dominated preflop wins. tons and i mean tons of real donkey moves and they all get paid off. just curious if anyone else has noticed this. makes you wonder about the integrity of the site and the quality of the players.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:41 AM

Default Re: full tilt????

I read this on FT forum today:

"Now i hate to be one of these guys but i think everyone from pokerroom and party poker has just come over to full tilt because ive seen the worst playing ever at .10 .25. i mean i understand its not much money at all but it turned from a decent game to no foldem almost over night. ie the phrase i had to play j4 because it was suited even though im out of position and you raised behind me has been said more then ive ever seen in 24 hours. Has anyone else expirenced this in the past 3 days or did they just turn on the bad beat generator to make some more on the rake lol. lets have some fun with this one"
Old 11-03-2005, 04:59 AM

yeah i know that was me lol. posted after my ak lost to a limp UTG+1 call my raise with j4 suited (had tptk) and yes he flopped a flush. that was a steam post but the one here is trying to be serious and see if anyone else has noticed wierd hands being played by people constantly and constantly winning. i dont mind being sucked out on here or there and even in that situation hes only a 3 to 2 dog preflop so its not a bad beat by any means im just shocked at how craaaaaaazy loose the game got. even when im not in the hands im seeing peopple turning up 74 off when the pot was raised in front of them. like what is going on here. just wondered if anyone else noticed it too
Old 11-03-2005, 10:47 AM

People flop flushes sometimes. And the fact that he's playing any two suited should not bother you in the least. It means he sucks. And what do you expect at .10/.25??

"Bad beat generator", lol.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone play on full tilt here??? this isnt a whining post about losing hands but seriously wtf has happened in the past 48 hours to this site. all of the sudden folding pre-flop is not an option. everytime people limp with bad cards (and even limp calling raises ie j4s, 103s, 95o, 74o) they hit a miracle flop! has anyone else noticed this or is it just me. ive almost had to throw up like once an hour thinking about some of the plays. lol, personally i dont think ive won with an ace big in 50 hands let alone any pair i hold. and what happened to aces. havent seen them turned up on a table by anyone in at least 1500+ hands.... regardless of me being in the hand or not this these crazy hands are the ones winning. every hand that is dominated preflop wins. tons and i mean tons of real donkey moves and they all get paid off. just curious if anyone else has noticed this. makes you wonder about the integrity of the site and the quality of the players.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2005, 12:04 PM

It sounds like you don't understand how money is made in poker.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:20 PM

i guess i dont know how its made. obviously you should play hands when people raise that have -EV since you lose in the long run, correct. dont try to be a wise a##. if you dont have anything productive to say then dont waste ur time posting. dont get me wrong im one to play a crap hand from time to time but i dont cold call raises with it. and im not saying that these people shouldnt play these cards but the game went from a fairly tight game to being unable to protect any hand pre flop in 2 days. another post i saw today on full tilt about the game.

"Been an all day thing for me.

I get A-K player calls a raise.

flop comes 9-2-Q rainbow. I bet, he calls. turn 8. I bet he calls. river 7.

I bet, he calls. He turns over 5-7 offsuit for the win."

This is the type of thing im talking about and you know what this guy wants this dudes call hes a big favorite on the flop and about 2.5 to 1 on the turn. and that is how you make money in poker by having people make wrong decisions. All my post was trying to find out is if anyone else noticed the no folding situation. it seemed like when i first started on this site people played real calculated poker folding draws if the odds didnt dictate a call and now its like you bet the pot on the turn and people call you with 6 high flush draws, which is fine because i want the call. all i want to know is if anyone else saw how loose it has become because it definatly wasnt like this when i started on the site.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone play on full tilt here??? this isnt a whining post about losing hands but seriously wtf has happened in the past 48 hours to this site. all of the sudden folding pre-flop is not an option. everytime people limp with bad cards (and even limp calling raises ie j4s, 103s, 95o, 74o ) they hit a miracle flop! has anyone else noticed this or is it just me. ive almost had to throw up like once an hour thinking about some of the plays. lol, personally i dont think ive won with an ace big in 50 hands let alone any pair i hold. and what happened to aces. havent seen them turned up on a table by anyone in at least 1500+ hands.... regardless of me being in the hand or not this these crazy hands are the ones winning. every hand that is dominated preflop wins. tons and i mean tons of real donkey moves and they all get paid off. just curious if anyone else has noticed this. makes you wonder about the integrity of the site and the quality of the players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean; I always wish my opponents only played good cards.

You really don't understand how to play.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:40 PM

Ok listen to me yes i know that i win more times then less when im in with a better hand then when people are in there with worse cards then me. yes i want them in with bad hands when i have good hands. it is good to have better cards then your opponent. i make money from this. that is how you play poker i understand this. my question is has anyone noticed how loose the game has been. there thats my repost its looser then it has been has anyone noticed this. and thank you for being loose because i will make lots of money from you. are you happy now
Old 11-03-2005, 12:47 PM

You wont get sympathy out of these guys. Tell em its rigged, its like shaking an ant farm.