Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Stars 100+9 from Saturday night

I've had several requests to post a hand history from that tournament. Is there a 'standard' way for doing this? The tournament HH is pretty big. I could link it off some webspace I have as a .txt file, but if someone has a standard way of doing this (I didn't see it in your FAQ kneeco [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) let me know. I'd rather not write a full tournament report as that could take a very long time, but I'd be happy to answer questions on key hands that anyone might have.

Let me know first if there is any sort of interest in seeing the HH, and second if there is some sort of 'standard' way for getting the HH out there. I won't be able to do anything until I'm home from work for the night though.

-Rizen
Old 12-05-2005, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Stars 100+9 from Saturday night

i think if you just post the fulltext, we can put it into a replayer. some people write up reports, but if you dont want do, thats totally your decision. we can replay the tourney and ask questions if we have them.

thanks for considering posting it. stuff like this is very helpful.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:02 PM

I'm certainly interested in seeing the HH. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2005, 03:04 PM

I would love to see the HH as well...also, anyone know if there is a way to get a tourney history from Party...I acc hit no when it asked if I wanted the summary sent to me. It was from the 40k on party.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:06 PM

It should be saved on your computer. Go to "My Computer" => "C:" => "Program Files" => "Party Poker" = "Hand History".
Old 12-05-2005, 03:51 PM

This is probably a donk question...but where can I get a replayer...thanks
Old 12-05-2005, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think if you just post the fulltext, we can put it into a replayer. some people write up reports, but if you dont want do, thats totally your decision. we can replay the tourney and ask questions if we have them.

thanks for considering posting it. stuff like this is very helpful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I don't think I'm up for a full write up. I'm happy to discuss certain hands as well as I remember them, but in order to do a decent write up I would have had to have been taking some better notes during my play, so for now the HH will have to do. Will the 2+2 board format accept the raw HH or do I need to paste the HH to a .txt file and put it out on some web space for download?

-Rizen
Old 12-05-2005, 06:47 PM

There is too many characters in a tournament summary to post on this board so I suggest putting it on the web. I have space if you want me to post it for you.
~Justin
Old 12-05-2005, 07:04 PM

I think I might send you a Party $109 170 person HH I won on friday night -- I would like to get comments on my game/let people check out a tourney win/etc. It would be cool if we could get a bigger database w/ tourney HH's.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It should be saved on your computer. Go to "My Computer" => "C:" => "Program Files" => "Party Poker" = "Hand History".

[/ QUOTE ]

There are so many things wrong with this post.