Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Re: Hitler\'s world would have worked........

[ QUOTE ]
Good reply. I live in a very white place and I love it too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

But the thing is that civilisation works best when everyone understands certain ideals. Caucasian civilisation and culture has had a thousand years of experience including the Renaissance and Enlightenment - not to mention the Romans 2000 years ago. Other cultures are literally fresh out the jungle, and they act like it too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, Sumeria, Phoenecians, China, Egypt, etc., etc., etc. don't count as experience in civilization?
Old 12-21-2005, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But the thing is that civilisation works best when everyone understands certain ideals. Caucasian civilisation and culture has had a thousand years of experience including the Renaissance and Enlightenment - not to mention the Romans 2000 years ago. Other cultures are literally fresh out the jungle, and they act like it too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Could you elaborate a little here? What you've said doesn't really mean a lot...Which cultures would you describe as "literally fresh out the jungle", what does "fresh" count as? 100 years of civilization? 1000?
Old 12-21-2005, 03:50 PM

If you are going to make a post this controversial please provide a well structured and/or sourced arguement so it's obvious you aren't trolling. The discussion carried on by people other than the original poster is the only reason why I'm very reluctant to remove this thread.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Btw, moderator has been notified. LOL......

[ QUOTE ]
Hitler's thought process is probably in the gray area between psychology and philosophy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Close, i think it was actually a little brown area between a lamp-post and a pavement.

Mack
Old 12-21-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who believes Hitler's vision would have been a success?

Yes.....I know......but what about all the people that died
from his rule, scary was'nt it?

But maybe he saw a little further down the road than most of us .

He had commented on how America was too far gone as a
country due to it's melting pot population. The man spoke
the truth there!

In 50 years......the white-caucasian will be a 3 to 1 dog
(little poker there), in America., with hispanics/latinos
dominating.

Good thing? Bad thing? Not sure. I'm white and my ancestors
were from Prussia. I have a bad feeling about my son being a 3 to 1 dog in his country in 50 years.

We shall see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I haven't read any of the responses here, but I'm about to. I'm going to bet there are a lot of people calling you a [censored] moron, though. Let's find out.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Answer this one question before you fire up the old flame
thrower on me:

Do you believe, that had Hitler continued, and "won",
that he would have eliminated over 90 percent of all
living threats today?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Once again, I haven't read but these two posts so far, but I felt compelled to comment. If by 90% you meant 99.9% and by "living threats today" you meant Jews, gays, gypsies, people of color, and people that disagreed with him, then yes, you are correct.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:52 PM

Doggin,

You might like this website if you haven't seen it already.

Also you might find these girls to be kinda cute.

I'm not sure what the purpose of your OP was, but you are definitely not alone. Just don't expect to ever convince the mainstream until some ugly stuff happens first. The "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality will dominate in the meantime.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:59 PM

So you see anyone of a different ethnic background than you as a threat?
Old 12-21-2005, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. I haven't read any of the responses here, but I'm about to. I'm going to bet there are a lot of people calling you a [censored] moron, though. Let's find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to call him a [censored] moron. His post says it loud and clear.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The fact is that some races and cultures just aren't cut out for civilised society. They breed like rabbits and exhibit widespread features of low intelligence, poor coping skills and aggressive, anti social behaviour. Half of all murders (and much of the crime) in the U.S. are caused by a particular race, and as a minority group, I'm convinced they don't have the brain capacity to survive and contribute positively in modern civilisation. Despite many years and government efforts, the SAT scores of a certain race remain shockingly low. They are on the border of retardation. Even the elite of this race fail to excel. Compare this with any other minority and the results are clear to anyone without a bias. Asians routinely outperform whites and are disproportionately represented at elite universities, despite being a minority and in spite of poverty and limited integration into society.

[/ QUOTE ]

YSKYS