Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2004, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Hey Guys.....

Apparently Ryan does, he pisses everyone off and then wants to be buddy buddy.
Old 10-11-2004, 05:46 PM

Why is enabling an arrogant racist by forgiving and accepting his behavior help out in any way either him or the people he aggravates?

I never even heard of Ryan_21 and couldn't care less -- but I'm surprised anyone would think it's a good idea to hear more and give someone who thinks he's better than others and purposely aggravates and insults them some kind of big community group hug. Sounds like he's way overdue for growing up a bit, not being forgiven. He's probably only gotten himself in trouble by being forgiven too many times, instead of set straight.

I used to have a friend like that ... always asking to be forgiven. His friends either dropped him eventually or just told him that instead of asking to be forgiven all the time, he should stop creating situations he had to be forgiven for.

Which he didn't. Screwing with and taking advantage of people, even his friends, was too much of a temptation for him to resist. Eventually even his sappiest, dumbest friends just got fed up and wised up, and now he's got no friends at all. Good thing, too. Now he finally has a chance to grow up instead of just be forgiven one more time.
Old 10-11-2004, 09:53 PM

This Ryan guy seems like a nice guy. I say we forgive him.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is enabling an arrogant racist by forgiving and accepting his behavior help out in any way either him or the people he aggravates?

I never even heard of Ryan_21 and couldn't care less -- but I'm surprised anyone would think it's a good idea to hear more and give someone who thinks he's better than others and purposely aggravates and insults them some kind of big community group hug. Sounds like he's way overdue for growing up a bit, not being forgiven. He's probably only gotten himself in trouble by being forgiven too many times, instead of set straight.

I used to have a friend like that ... always asking to be forgiven. His friends either dropped him eventually or just told him that instead of asking to be forgiven all the time, he should stop creating situations he had to be forgiven for.

Which he didn't. Screwing with and taking advantage of people, even his friends, was too much of a temptation for him to resist. Eventually even his sappiest, dumbest friends just got fed up and wised up, and now he's got no friends at all. Good thing, too. Now he finally has a chance to grow up instead of just be forgiven one more time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is no problem for Ryan. If he needs friends he'll just invent some more.
Old 10-14-2004, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if ryan_21 = fischman, then it is true. if ryan_21 does not = fischman, then it is a lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of respect for the man and his wishes I will not reveal his true identity. All I will say, is maybe it is who you think it is, or maybe the 2 bracelets I saw were from some other tournament and I was just confused?
Old 10-14-2004, 02:23 AM

I've never read any of his stuff before, but since Sincere and ForgiveRyan both have identical writing styles, and "Sincere" just posted the following

"If you think a real ghetto ass gang bangin true playa ballin ass muthafuckin str8 ridin thug-life living hardcore thug is afraid of some 40 year old cross-dressing [censored] wanna-be forum leader wanna-be, cross dressing trying to get some sympathy for some fake ass disease [censored], trying to pretend to be some Q5 of spades fake ass legend. Then you are seriously mistaken!"

uner the "Playing Online in My Gazeebo" thread, can I assume they are all the same original Ryan loser?
Old 10-14-2004, 02:25 AM

Man, that is so sad.